Ch:18 Too Late At Night for a Title

Okay So Everyone I Have Created a New Book Please my Fellow Followers and Readers of This Book Check It Out, IT Might! JUST MIGHT! Be Better Than This One

Anyways Here's The Chapter You GUys Wanted And Also The Book is Named Silence

Check it Out Or Go On my Profile! And Still Im Getting Things About My Smut Chapter and You Have to Follow Me To Check It and Its The Ch Before Ch 16 , Yet again XD

--

(Cayson P.O.V)

This past week has been interesting, with Devlin throwing up everywhere and Tyson,Me,and Mel constantly looking after him, it has been quite stressfull. I can't believe I rejected the best thing that has happened to me. We do not know what the babies are exactly, some might be hybrids, some might be witches,werewolf,vampire, Devlin wants it as a surprise so we will do as he wishes.

"CAYSONNNNN!" Devlin shouted from the living room, I wandered over to him smiling "Yes my love" I said in a sincere voice. "Ummm may I have waffles with pickles and onion's" he asked politely. "Of course do you want a syrup?" I ask while grabbing the tools to prepare this lunch. "B-Blood!" he moaned.

Well that makes sense there was bound to be one child that's a vampire, I thought into my head.

"Yo Wolfie" said Mel walking up, apple in hand while twirling her hair. "What's up Mel" I ask while trying to concentrate on this lunchfast. "Well I was thinking about getting paint and a crib and other things because I want to paint the babies room!" she squeals jumping up and down.

I laugh while shaking my head, "So? Your asking me why?". "It's your children to so donate to a lost cause" she says while holding out her hand. I frown and pull out my wallet, "Here's my credit card, don't overdue it" I say while pointing my finger at her sternly.

"Psh, whatever Baby Daddy" she says while grabbing her keys and walking out the door. I hear her car drive off, so I know it is safe now. "Cayson where's my food!" Devlin yells, I run up to him delivering the plate of waffles with pickles and onions topped with blood.

He looked at it hungrily and started to did in, moaning at eat piece that made contact with his mouth. I looked at him lustfully but he didn't notice because he was too busy digging in. The doctor said he will be craving sex alot more from now on, and I cant wait for that to kick in".

--

(Mel P.O.V)

(Anybody else love Mel?)

As I drove to Baby's R Us' , I ran into some jackass who decided to cut me off, but i showed him whose boss and it definantly wasn't him.

I walked into the toys aisle, since we don't know the gender ill get the basic chew toys and pacifer's, of course I can't buy clothes either. UGH! Devlin why can't we know the gender it would make it so much easier!.

The smell of pine and mint hit my nose, "Mate!" my mind told me, Oh shit not today. I started to run the opposite way dropping the toys as I left. He scent was getting closer and I knew I had to lose him.

I Made a mad dash for the door, which was not that fast when your wearing heels. When I was outside, I started to unlock my car.

Home Free!

Suddenly, I was slammed into my car door, looking at the most beautiful man I have ever seen......

--

(Tyson P.O.V)

(I know he doesn't have enough showtime xD)

I finally woke up and look at the alarm clock, 12:58 a.m., Oh Lord.....

I walk downstairs to find Cayson and Devlin screaming at each other, good thing everyone in the pack left for a little vacation. "Woah woah woah" I said holding them back from each other. "What happened" I asked sternly, "He said that my stomach is getting bigger" "Well you shouldn't have asked! Women like honesty right!?" Cayson said confused.

"So you think of me a girl, correct?" Devlin said calmly, Uh Oh! Calm Is Never Good!. "Well yea you have the curves, the ability to get pregnant, and just your face" he said acting out each part. "Well you should know that women don't like to be called fat" Devlin said standing up, wobbling slightly.

"Well even if I said no, you would have still somehow claimed your fat" Cayson said calmly. Suddenly Devlin broke in tears and layed on the floor. "W-well whose fault is it that im like this" Devlin said sniffling.

I quickly picked him up and glared a Cayson, "We will talk later" I said to him in a husky voice. I carried Devlin up into our room letting him cry onto my shoulder as long as he needed......

--

Anotha Chaptah annd Mel found her mate woohoo!!!!

Dont Forget check out my new book, Silence

Its Probably Better than this one!!!!