Ch 15 : Full moon

This is not the smut chapter lol I know my babies want to see them go at it like rabbits but I'm just making a chapter before I go into that lol
Let's do this and btw you might find Cayson's father funny
🥵
Follow to view the smut chapter!
--
(Devlin P.o.v)

I woke up tangled up, inbetweeen my two beautiful mates.

As I try to escape they only hold on tighter. After about 5 minutes of untangling myself I jump out of bed and put on one of Cayson's shirts which looked like a dress on me.

I quietly tiptoe out of the room as silent as a mouse, but then I hear a crash on the kitchen.

Thinking it was trouble I run down to the kitchen only to find Ann holding a frying pan ready to battle off.....Peter?

"Umm what's going on?" I ask. "Didn't Cayson or Tyson tell you that today is the full moon, where a werewolfs list and power is at its peak" asked Ann still holding the frying pan in a threatening way.

"Nope never heard of it" I said shrugging.

"Oh" was all he said.

"So what's going on here" I ask smiling sweetly. "Well mister horny over here wants to have smex but I'm already warn out from last night" he says shrugging.

"Oh come on babe just one more round!" Whines Peter."No ! Come near me and you get hurt" said Ann looking not frightened at all.

" oh yea!" Was all Peter said before he was on the floor clutching his head. He looks and Ann and sees a smug look on his face.

"What-" is all he got out before he wss interrupted by Ann. "Boy you know I'm crazy I said don't try anything " he presses a button on the pan and three more pans appear on the side.

WOAH is he a frying pan ninja or something?!

"This isn't a regular frying pan boy don't play" said Ann with a slight eye twitch. But Peter try's to test him one more time and lunges at him at werewolf speed catching Ann off guard.

Ann swiftly jumps on the counter and does a backflip off of it while he wraps his legs around Peters neck and scissors him while pulling off his belt to wrap around Peters arms.

"In my old dad I was a assasin.." He says while restraining Peter who was struggling to get out of his scissor lock.

"Daddy quit killing our father and where the food" Cayson says smiling. Ann sighs and let's go of Peter, while he does that Peter picks up Ann and runs off with him towards their bedroom.

Ann screams and yells "Touch me and I will publicly castrate you in front of the pack!". But he's cries end when they shut the door.

"Nice parents you got" I say laughing slightly. Cayson also laughs and hands me the food.

"Boo" someone yells in my ear. I scream and find its Ty with a smug look on his face.

I scowl and punch him on his hard chest. He just laughs and sits down.

Two minutes into eating my delicious breakfast, I become very very... HOT!!

I scratch at my neck to somehow stop all heat the is overtaking my body. I look to Cayson and Ty to only see that their eyes were black and red.

I internally gulped.. I'm in heat!!

Oh no..

Both Cayson and Ty grab one arm to drag me up to my bedroom!

Yes!!

(Enter Smut here)
--
Ello Smut will be the next chapter I wanted to introduce it and See how crazy Ann is.

Also follow me to view the smut chapter since it's locked.

Also have a great day! And check out my friends BoyxBoy book called Laws Broken it's a One direction fanfic check it out!
Bai Kittens