Chapter 30,War: Part 3 ,The End

Hey guys I know you guys are mad at me but getting my career together as a hairstylist and preparing for all these tests along with working 2 jobs I'm completely worn out! But I'm trying to update more on here and my other books.
Please enjoy!

-
Devlin P.O.V

"I'm your father and we named you Meredith?" I say shocked features consuming my face, "No I just needed to distract you enough for this" she says and I turn around to see my family cast a united orb of spells at me . I set up a force field but it shatters on impact sending me flying across the field, next to me two bodies are thrown and as soon as my vision clears back up I see that it is Mel and Tyson.

" Mel!Tyson! " I yell and start to heal the bruises and cuts they've been giving, "They put up a good fight!" A seductive voice says clear as day, the other Mel smirks as we make eye contact while the evil Tyson just looks at me crazily .

"Were you guys trying to fight your own doubles? That's stupid why didn't you guys switch"I say to them as I clear them of their wounds. Mel groans and says "Damn! How stupid are we" Tyson smacks his head in mock frustration.

"Let's get rid of these guys once and for all" Meredith smirks sadistically at me as she starts a dark enchantment followed by my parents. I get up and so does Mel and Tyson, a enchanted chain finds itself wrapped around all of us stopping us from dodging.

I cannot let it end like this!

-

Ann P.O.V

I make my way up to the castle Peter was located, I reach the door out of breath, and begin to pull it open but a bomb attached to a knife makes it's way towards my face, I dodge it swiftly and do a backflip away from the door as it explodes.

The explosion drives me back into the arms of evil me, he smirks and stabs me through the abdomen, the pain registers almost immediately and I cry out loud.

My white shirt starts to stain a dark red color as the blood comes out of my wound, I click my shoe and a knife comes out the front , I use my flexibility to my advantage and bring my leg up so the knife can pierce his skull.

The grip on his sword falters before letting go completely and falling over to the floor not moving, I smirk "Ha! Got you!"  But immediately regret my words after I cough up some blood onto to the ground. 

I pull out the sword in a flash a rip my shirt to tie it around the wound, I make my way towards the castle once again, stumbling up the stairs slowly trying not to cause anymore damage to my abdomen.

I get to the top and push open the door to find the most guy-wrenching site possible, my husband kissing a very handsome male and a another man resembling my husband tied up.

Neither of them notice me and I use that to my advantage as I pull out a small pod with a red button from my back pocket. I press the button and a long sword forms,
The Sword:

It was a sword I had made for every supernatural contingency, when I grip the handle it'll give me the choice of what poison to use and to whom it affects the most

It was a sword I had made for every supernatural contingency, when I grip the handle it'll give me the choice of what poison to use and to whom it affects the most. When I was a full time assassin this was what I used for every mission, looks like I have one more and it is to kill my cheating ass husband.

I clear my throat loud enough for them to look at me in shock, the vampire looks at me with three main emotions clear as day in his eyes. Lust, Determination, Confusion and I look at my husband who looks like he's about to piss his pants, "So you broke our vows that means I get to neuter you right? That's what I put in our wedding contract" I say venom lacing my tone.

"Wait you put that in our wedding contract? Nevermind that let your wolf take over it's not what you think!" He says frantically shaking his hands emphasizing his concern.

I ignore him and set my sights on the sexy vampire dominant, Well atleast he didn't cheat on my with someone ugly...

I rush at him using my werewolf speed, he swiftly dodged me as it was easy as pie then catches me in his arms, sparks fly throughout my body starting at toes making their way up to my chest.

At that moment I finally listen to what my wolf has been saying in the back of my mind, "Mate!Mate!Mate"!" .

I look at him and then my husband and say "Well fuck"
-

Devlin P.O.V
"You know if you could've had the courage to kill ur family at the beginning of this battle we wouldn't be in this situation! You are clinging onto the idea that they will change somewhere in your heart and I'm not going to lie I have to! For your sake but look at them they are trying to kill your friends and new family, the pack you are supposed to help lead! It's time for this chapter in your life to close for good and start a new one with people that love and care about you" Abaddon screams in my head.

I take in Abaddons words and the longer I ponder on them I realize that he is right, I look at the disgusted faces of my family and the pure sadistic smile on Meredith's face as she gets close to finishing the incantation, finishing me and the only people on my life who shown me unconditional love and happiness.

"Goodbye Mom and Dad!" I shout over their enchantment and then let Abaddon take over.

Abbadon P.O.V

I stand up and I know exactly which spell to use on these disgusting bags of flesh, a spell that could backfire on me and the most powerful one I know, the forbidden spell of death.

Mel and Tyson looks at me with worried faces, "Don't worry guys I got this, I call this spell the No Name Spell".

I summon a drop of blood from each enemy on the field my eyes grow black as I create the tiniest cut on individual and move it to my hand forming a ball of blood .

I hear their incantation ending soon but I ignore it and continue my focus, a pentagram forms in the ground and I place ball of blood on it .

"I call the power of blackest night
From the deepest reaches beyond our sight
Unawoken horrors that light forsake
Break the unbreakable in your wake
I incur your abhorrent might
To summon forth a deathly blight
End my foe's final hour
Blacken my heart with unrivaled power"

As I finish my spell Black archangel wings grow from my back along with pure white angelic ones, my hair grows long and unruly, two forms come out of my body holding hands, one light and one dark.

They outreach their hands and shoot a unified beam that passes through each foe on the battlefield, and then the forms disappear along with my wings but my hair remains the same.

"Ha! That's all you got?" Meredith mocks as she points her blast at me "Say goodnight!"

Suddenly the spell disappears and Meredith looks confused then a hole formed where her stomach used to be.

She coughs up blood and ages rapidly till she's nothing but bones and saggy skin. The same thing happens to the rest of the enemies including my family.

One by one each person gets decimated into nothing but a pile of flesh and bones, "Well that's horrifying" Mel says and I nod then pass out.

-
Only two more chapters left guys! It's time to finish and rewrite this book !
I'll be updating more often no worries!