Ch 7:Will You Accept Me?

Haaaay Sorry For Bot Updating

Was Overwhelmed and it gave a lot of ppl time to catch up on my book and get caught up~

Sooo what do u think of the new Devlin shud I change him? I need comments please I'm begging you!!!!!!!

Anyway idk this chapter might be short or long whichever lol

Anyways Kats lets get to this story

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

(Devlin P.O.V)

As I stared at the  frozen figure of Cayson I panicked and slipped from his lips with a whimper.

As I stood up I automatically knew who to call....

"Abaddon!!!" I screamed.

" Boy, what you want I'm trying to sleep!" He yelled in my head. "UNFREEZE everything and you can go back to your slumber!" I yelled back.

"Honey that was all you" he said calmly."Abaddon I have no powers" I said with a confused face.

"Yes you did someone was blocking them, but also I gave you some of my power.....but this one is all you" he said with a yawn."Night"

"Waiiiit you didn't tell me how to unfreeze everything..." I said.

I stood there for a moment noticing he must have fell back to sleep.

Gawd he makes things so diffucult!

I started to think of how to unfreeze everything. All of a sudden the words 'REGALO' appeared in my head.

"Regalo?" I said with a confused stare...

All of a sudden I notice Cayson's figure moving. He stood up with a angry face.

"What did you do!" He said. "I honestly don't know...." I said quietly.

" I think I froze time...." I said and he froze. "That's a very hard power to master for a witch how did you do it!" He said with a voice full of authority.

"I don't know!!!!" I suddenly yelled. His face softened.

"Okay..." He said with his anger cooling down.

We stood there awkwardly. Sooooo.....

"What does this make us" I said quietly as I looked at him. "Without you I could die and I know I won't be able to resist you forever...." He said silently.

"That's why I'll allow you the pleasure of being my boyfriend but not in public" he said with a smirk.

My hopes were brought up then smashed down.....

" I'm no ones secret " I said suddenly angry. But I was stopped by him grabbing me.

But I just raised my hand and blew him into the wall.

I walked out to my class so I can continue the day...

But I bumped into a hard rock chest. Deja-Vu much?

"Here let me help you...................."

"Mate".

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Omg cliff Hangers~!!!!!! New character introduced guise!!!!

Excited ? I already know your answer hahahaha~!

Anyway I need comments feedback etc pleaseeeee

Night~~~