Chapter 27: Pre-War

Hey ya'll just continuing from where I left off the other day

Enjoy Read, Comment, Follow, Vote

Ann to the Right, Peter to the Left Caysons parents

-

Abaddon P.O.V

"Okaaay" I say slowly takin in the scene that is unfolding before me,they both look up startled. "Hey baby my pregnant mate here just got alittle horny and you know I had to take care of" Tyson says smirking at a blushing Cayson.

"Yea...sorry" Cayson says quietly extending is neck showing his submission. Wha..Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!

Tyson looked just as alarmed as I did, "Did Cayson do what I think he just did? he asks. Cayson puts his head down embarrassed, then his eyes turn yellow "What did you do to me" He roars.

I shrink back "My spell backfired alittle, I guess that's why they say not to use black magic" I say quietly. "Well undo what you did" Caysons wolf says angrily, "An alpha cannot show submission it makes us look weak"

"Look wolfy I know about all aspects of the werewolf world including the supernatural world as a whole! I'll reverse it give me a second" I start my incantation, then the front door busts open revealing Cayson's dad Ann.

"I felt a disturbance in my perfect little family world" he says dramatically, He takes one look at Cayson's wolf. "What up with him?" Ann asks confused, "Well Abaddon here cast-" Tyson starts but Ann cuts him off. "I know I have cameras all over, I don't have motherly senses whatsoever" he says with a chuckle.

"Wait do you watch us all the time?" Tyson asks, Ann ignores him and sits down on the table and crosses his legs. "We have a problem and good thing my sons pregnant because I need his little witchy mate at full strength anyways" Ann says.

"As you can see" I show her my arm, "I'm not in the best condition at the moment maybe come back in a day or two" I say annoyed. "No it's a matter of life and death" Ann says quickly grabbing my good arm pulling me out the door.

-

Pack House (Still Abaddon P.O.V)

The pack hospital was filled with wolf warriors groaning, screaming in pain as the pack doctors try to treat them the best they could. I cover my mouth , only witches could do this much damage in a short amount of time.

"We were attacked on our patrol they didn't try to take anything it's like they were trying to warn us" Ann says. I nod, "Where's Peter?" I ask looking around, "He's another problem all in himself but we'll worry about later but for now do you think you can heal our warriors?" Ann asks hopefully.

"Sorry dark magic doesn't heal in the ways you're asking for this is moreover a job for devlin sorry" I say giving Devlin back control.

Devlin P.O.V

"U-umm no need to re-explain I got this" I say confidentaly, I start channeling my power bit by bit. "Sana..Sana..Sana!" I yell as my push out my power through my hands. Nothing happened....

Ann looks at me chocked "I mean your eyes glowed a bright orange color and everything sooo where's the healing power?". I drop the floor and start crying ..Uselesss.... I'm always useless...

Ann pats my back "It's alright honey, Our pack doctors should be able to get them back to normal with their werewolf abilities but with this war coming we might not be able to join due to the amount of warriors down" Ann says softly.

No....A lone tear escapes escape's my eye and hit's the floor, I stand up and turn around to walk out when Ann stops me. The room starts shaking and the spot where the tear drop fell, start's glowing orange and starts forming a giant flower in the room making everyone look in awe.

The pedals from the flower start falling off and going over to every hurt individual in each bed, each person gets surrounded by a orange glow healing any and all wounds and limbs even if they were completely amputated.

Groans of relief could be heard all over the room and Ann just sits there with his mouth covered tears threatening to fall. "You idiot your magic is way more advance than basic witches with basic healing or have you forgot that, not everything you do will happen immediately do you know what you just did literally is impossible for 90% of witches to do and or covens.

The remains of the flower exploded covering the whole house in dust, "Oops" I say quietly. "Oops?" Ann asks, "You literally just saved any and everyone on their death bed right now you're a god" He says with awe.

Heavy footsteps head up the stairs, A body comes into into view "Alfred, Hey what's up is you're eyes and leg acting up again?" Ann asks walking over to him slowly. "No I can see I'm not blind anymore and my leg is completely healed" He says mouth agape.

Ann turns to me

-

Tyson P.O.V

My phone rings loudy, I walk over to it and look at the caller I.D, I answer "Hello Dad what's up?" I ask .

"Get over here now the war is starting" he says while I can hear yells in screams in the background

Shit!

-

I wanted to give you a couple more light chapters before we get completely serious into this war guys
NEXT CHAPTER MEET TYSONS PARENTS

Again thanks for tuning in love you all!!

Check out my other books Vote,Comment,Share

Peace Love and Chicken Grease