Chapter 26 : Mama Abaddon Attack

Sorry guys I know it's been awhile since I've updated, I've been updating my other book ya know when you get super excited about something and can't stop that's what has been happening.

Enjoy this chapter provided by yours truly

Abaddon Staff ^

-

Abaddon P.O.V

Finally after ten whole minutes of puking up absolutely nothing, I brush my teeth vigorously. I spit and wash my mouth out then yell "How the fuck does Devlin do this everyday, this is torture!.

I hear my mates laugh from the kitchen, I walk towards it angrily. "Fuck you both for making me pregnant and like this!" I say pouting. They coo at me and pinch my cheeks "We love you too".

"You guys are all cheeky because you aren't the one carrying these demons" I say and grab a blood bag drinking from it. "Not like we aren't under stress as is, Tyson has every vampire learning about Devlin's family and their ultimate plan while Cayson has their wolfs training preparing for any attack from them" Cayson says frowning slightly.

"Yea Cayson's right all you've done is get pregnant" says Tyson. "I know you didn't just say that, you know what I'll finish this myself" I say getting up. "Woah woah woah" Tyson says grabbing my shoulders. His eyes glow red as Cayson's glow a golden color "You're carrying our pups and vamps you aren't allowed to be involved whatsoever" they both say growling in unison.

"Alright I can work with that" I say shrugging, they have to understand Devlin's strong but I'm on a whole different level. My dark magic gives me an advantage Devlin nor a coven could reach..

My eyes turn completely black and I summon my staff it's beautiful red flower blooms to full blossom as I start my incantation " Maternitas ad me, non est me ludit amabilis would amo video vidi autem, date hoc et non deficere utero meo mister ad Soror mea". "What are you doing" Cayson says alarm spiking as a black mist surrounds him and me.

Once it clears Tysons jaw completely falls to the floor metaphorically of course, Cayson's belly stuck out of his shirt completely while my shirt was completely off my body due to my thinness. "What-did-you-do" Cayson says angrily. I snap my fingers and my clothes change into a black leather body suit showing off my body nicely.

"Well I'm going to finish this war so that you, Devlin, and Tyson's kids are safe from these bitches Devlin calls family you guys are taking to long for my taste and maybe I could get some fresh air if we knew everything is alright" I say taking a huge breath.

"No this isn't a good idea" Cayson says right before nausea takes over him and he runs into the bathroom puking his guts out. "Oh god" he shouts before we hear more gurgling noises, "Better go attend to your mate, mate" I say as I take off.

-

(In the Witches Coven)

Alright I 'm ending this for you Devlin...

A sudden bolt of pain invades my mind, "Abaddon stop let our mates handle this their way" Devlin yells. "I'm doing this for you alright you didn't take a stand for years I just want you to be happy for once!" I fire back angrily, cutting Devlin from my mind completely.

" et commuta habitum me"(Camouflage me) the black mist covers me cloaking me from an detection. I start my search around the coven for our parents. Finally I spot them along with our aunts and their husbands and their coven leader.

"Our spell is almost complete" says mother dearest, "This spell should end all of it" father says excitedly. "Yes, we need to rid the world of your son as soon as possible he's a disgrace" their coven leader says.

All this because he's gay really..?

I float over to the spell they're working on, Shit this is bad...very bad... I need to finish this. INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT

My spell wears off as I'm thrown against a wall by a unknown force, I hit the wall and a painful cry comes with it as I make contact with the wall. What the...?

A lady with a dark robe appears next to our parents, my parents look surprised as does their leader. "Well done Marisol" their leader says clapping slowly, "No problem Greg" she says quickly looking at me with pure hatred. Do I know her? His name was Greg?Basic bitch...Should've been a lawyer with that name...

Wait a second, A coven of white witches working with a dark witch? That's taboo as fuck this isn't good I should not have rushed into this....

"Since you're already here you sped up our process, now we will torture you and your....Kids? Greg says finally taking a good look at me. Finally everyone notices that I'm as skinny as ever,That's right be jealous bitches!

"Where are your kids" Greg not the lawyer asks slowly, "Mind ya business, I'm here to kill you all anyways Marisuck over there isn't a match for me either" I say confidently.

The room shakes as Marisol's power shows, "Everyone we have a witch to catch" all of a sudden witches start coming from everywhere surrounding me. I'll just have to take this slowly...Not!

My staff comes to me and blooms once more turning purple "Mors agri"(Death Field), a skeleton skull forms in the air. Everyone that was near me starts to turn deathly gray and disintegrate. I absorb their power as their souls go away. "Mmmmmm" I moan, "Tasty as hell"

"KILL HIM" Greg shouts as all their witches start throwing spells, they bounce of me as I have my mist surround me. I start reflect their spells with double the intensity. A fireball hurls towards me and I move it somewhere else and spread the fire burning the witches.

I hear a dark chanting from Marisol and try to piece together what spell she's using while I fight the other witches. I can't...

All of a sudden a dark orb hits me and makes contact with my shoulder burning it to a crisp with purple wisps of fire. I groan unable to move my arm, I scream in pain once I touch it. Tears fill my eyes as I try to stand up using my staff.

My staff completely supports my weight my arm isn't recognizable and I don't have time to heal...

"Retreat..Retreat" says weakly trying to get through to our connection. I raise my staff "Turbo nuclear Abaddon blast" my staffs glows bright purple as the flower gets big enough to fill the room screams are heard until the flower reaches full bloom and explodes leaving the whole building destroyed, killing some witches but not all I can detect some got away. I absorb the powers of the dead witches and focus on healing my arm.

Marisol appears in front of me "Run Abby you won't have long before we catch up, we will get revenge for the witches you killed today" then she disappears once more. I grunt, Tch.. if I wasn't focused on the other witches I could've took you, in fact I could've been killed their coven if you weren't there.

-

Home

I teleport home clothes tattered and arm almost healed, I look around to find my mates and see...

Tyson inside of Cayson and Cayson moaning like a slut...Ooop That spell did more than I thought...

-

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter Check out my other books

Also Don't forget to Vote , Comment and Share!

Love you all!