Chapter 1: School

Pic Of The Cutie Himself Devlin A.K.A Jack Harries❤️❤️❤️
Loving this Book so far? Comment
Kitties Mama Luvs Feedback So Please Comment

Also This Chapter Is About Devlins Highschool Life Hehehe Have Fun Readinng Babiesss💋

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""

(Devlin P.O.V)

Hiiii If You Don't Know Me Well My Name is Devlin , All my life all I've ever managed to do is upset people or do something to make them hate me.

I'm shy and try to stay out of the crowd but I always end up in it somehow.

Anyway schools starting so let's go......

Springfield Highschool or as I call it HELL is made up of different forms of monsters. You have your vampires , werewolves, witches, warelocks, you get the point.

I am a disgrace to witches, atleast thats what my family calls me I don't have powers as strong as my other family members and since we were the #1 covent there was a lot expected of me.

I walked To my locker only to be greeted by my Overprotective Big Tittied Mama.... Melysine! I honestly don't know how I would survive with her.

"Haay gurl, how was ur weekend", she said in a high pitch voice. "Beautiful! you see mom watched my dad beat me to a pulp, Annnnnnnd had a nice cold glass of Hot Tea.

A frown appeared on her on her beautiful face which was covered by a strand of black hair, "Oh Devvy-Poo!" She cried as I was suffocated in her boobs.

"I'm fine , I'm fine but I won't be if u keep trapping me I. Ur bahoobies trap!" She releases me , and I gasp for air. "Sweetie don't be jealous" She twirls a black strand of hair on her finger,while sticking her tongue out at me.

The Bell Rings.

"Oh shoot honey I'm going to have to cut this short" I say already running down the hall.

"Alright Devvy See you at lunch!!!" She says skipping to her class boobies bouncing like a bounce house. I also catch a guy with a obvious boner from looking at her. I Snicker.

I Look at my watch and see I have one minute to get to class " Awww Hoe Monkeys!!!!" I dash down the hall only to run into a well built object. " Ahhh!!!" I scream but can't finish it as my lips are captured by someone else's.

'''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Next Chapter Will Show who Devlin Ran Into

HEHEHE Cliffhanger Babies!!❤️

Megan Fox Playing As Melysine
A Pic Will Be Added Next Episode Of Her

Next chapter will introduce a new char Be Prepared hehehe.

Bai Babies I'll try to make a New Chapter Tomorow

Comment Please Mama Luvs Feedback!

I Would Love To Hear Some Suggestions from you also!!!!!!!!

😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽 Comment a Favorite Plassssssssssssss Don't Forget To Share the Story!!'