Ch 19: Guess Who

Haaaaay Everyone I Told You I Would Update Tuesday And Here it is And If You Havent Checked Out My Other Book Your Missing Out~!.

Its Nice Knowing People Like Your Book Hahaha

Now Lets Get to The Story
Yaaaas
--

(Devlin P.O.V)

I Woke up, startled, as I look around I notice i'm not in my room. Im in some dark scary place, all I see are ghosts of people and weird looking skeletons.

I Woke up again but in our room, I let out a releived sigh."Call my head creepy and scary again and ill hurt u buddy boy!: Abaddon screamed in my head. "Dammit I thought you were gone" I said while I sighed.

"I'm hurt babycakes, you thought you could get rid of me" he said simply, I Could feel his annoying smirk."Ughhhhhhh whatever I'm hungry and moody" I Said walking down the steps to a lovely aroma.

"Hey" said Tyson smiling at me, "Hello" I said back waving. I Looked around and saw no Cayson, "Where's my other lover from another mother" I asked while tilting my head to the side.

"He felt bad for what he said to you so he went on a run" he said not looking at me anymore and at the stove. "Oh well i'll go look for him then and tell him it was ok" I said ignoring my hunger. "No! I Don't want you endangering our babies" he said using his vampire speed to catch me.

"This place is secure, remember?" I said slightly angered but held it in. "Yes bu-" he starts to say but I trap him in a water bubble. No worries once i'm far enough away it'll go away. "Wow you're becoming more evil each day" said Abaddon.

"No I'm not , I just don't want people to think i'm helpless" I said frowning. "Whatever you say" he sings. I Cut off the mind link and start to make my way to find Cayson. Walking to a guard I ask, "Do you know where my boyfriend is?" I ask smiling.

"He went that way Luna" he says pointing into the way of the meadow. Me and my babies make our way to the meadow and not after long I see a gigantic black wolf laying in a meadow filled with different light colors.

"Hey Cayson! " I yell trying to get his attention, but he just looks up then down. I huff, hmmmm.....

"AHHHH IM GOING INTO LABOR" I yell faking the pain, all of a sudden a naked Cayson is next to me. "Oh my god your too early!" he yells panicked, I start to laugh and say "Im Joking".

He blushed and turns back around, "No come back please , what you said was okay" I say pleadingly. "No it's not , I hurt your feelings" he says and tha's when I notice his eyes are rimmed red. "Come here" I hold out my arms giving him my best smile. In a instant he comes over and hugs me and my babies.

I feel jumping around in my belly, "Wha-wha they must be happy to see their daddy" I say while chuckling.

All of a sudden I'm lifted by vines and so is Cayson. "What the-" I start to yell, "Why hello Devlin my dear boy" says my Aunt Jade.

UGHHHHHH I Know what your thinking How many sisters does my mom have. Well lets just say shes one of 7.

"Hello Jade" i say through clenched teeth, "Mind letting me go" I ask ticked off. "Ummm No" she says in a baby voice. "This must be ur mate, Cayson is it?" she asks lowering him to her. She pets his face lightly , "Time to die bitches with your babies too" she says while making branches ready to pierce through our hearts.

"NOOOOOOO!" we hear as we see Mel, some unkown guy and Tyson running after our. Mel uses her wings and nails to cut me down then catch me. "HOW DARE YOU" Mel screams as she launches herself at my auntie.

Her scream was clearly heard as Mel starting to tear her apart limb from limb. "M-Mel" I said slightly scared, she looked at me with red eyes, her nails glowing also. "Ah whats the matter" she says looking all nice now.

"Nothing, its Nothing" I say not wanting to remember, "Remind me not to make you mad" A husky voice says as he helps Mel up. "Whos's this" all three of us ask in unison,.

"Hes my mate and his name is Clover" she says laughing most likely at his name.

--

Wahacha Think Comments Concerns Anything?
Good xD