Meeting him

6 A.M..

Sabine's P.O.V 

      I woke up kind of nervous yet excited for today. its the first day of my 10th grade year. I get up out of bed and hop into the shower to get ready for the day. I step out of the shower and dry off and get dressed and I make my way down stares to be greeted by some friendly faces. Hera Kanan and Zeb my best friends but one was missing. " Where's Chopper." I asked probably talking a salesman out of his mind." Zeb said I laugh Because Chopper is the only person we know that could out talk those guys. "did I here my name." Chopper said. " No I said Chopper I didnt say bettlejuice 3 times." I shoot at him makeing every one laugh. "shut up Sabine." he mumbles. I chuckle.  

7:30  

       "Guys its time to go to school." Hera said. "Yes mom." me Zeb and Chop reply at the same time. "Very funny but lets go or we'll be late." she says we all grab out jackets and backpacks and we start to walk to school. Rebel high. Its a school for students that have troubles. by troubles I mean they have bad home life school work grades you name it there here except for bad students they go to a different school. Empire High I think its called. as were walking down an ally our shortcut a bag lands about 5 feet in front of us. We all look around thats when we heard running above us on the fire escape. 3 stories up a boy about my age runs and jumps off landing infront of us tucking into a shoulder roll. then we here him. " YOU WORTHLESS BRAT YOU'LL GET WHATS COMMING WHEN YOU GET HOME" A voice above shouts. "LIKE I CARE YOU ASSHOLE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ILL BE GONE AGAIN" the boy shouts. 

        "Hey kid you ok" I heard Zeb ask. "yeah im ok done that jump a hundred time only broke my leg twice." he replies and starts walking. we look at each other and continue walking the boy in front us seems to be going the same place we are so I decide to talk to him. I walk up to him and say. "Hey im Sabine." "Ezra." he replies. "sorry about this morning i hope my bag didnt hit any of you." Ezra continued. " it didnt hit us but you gave us a scare this morning." I say to him. I saw he had his hood up it wasnt supposed to rain yet so I ask. " why do you have your hood up." "I like it. I feel like one of those creepy sith from the star wars movies." I laugh at him "you kinda do look like the emperor." I say laughing "The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi." he says giving me chills. "wow you sound just like him." i say kinda spooked "thanks i practiced it for a long time." he says. I look around and realize were at the school. "well ill see you late Sabine nice meeting you." he says "nice meeting you too Ezra." i say to him. he walks away as my friends approach me. " how was your talk with your boyfriend." Hera says "HERA." i scream at her. they laugh as we all go to class.

        We all sit down for math. my second favorite subject. Art is my favorite. To my surprise Ezra walked in. i wave him over to an empty see next to mine. he sits down and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Hera smerking and wiggling her eyebrows at me. I push her playfully and turn my attention to the teach but cant help thinking about Ezra. I know we just met but i already have feelings for him. I wonder if hes feeling the same thing. I glance at him and notice hes drawing something. I try to peak at what it is and shocked to see he drew me and him walking and laughing. I smile to myself and think. this is gonna be a good day.

        hope you liked it. I saw that not many modern AU rebels stories last very long so I thought hey you can write go for it so I did. more to come soon. ~ Ryder