Weird day part 2 Competition

Sabine's P.O.V

today has been really strange to say the least. ever since Ezra and Maul had that whatever they had we have all had a cold feeling. we dont know what it is but im betting it has to do with what those two went through last night. we were all heading to gym class then we were heading home. we all got art class and gym switched they boys didnt like going in there smelling like fly's which made us all laugh. as we got in Zeb immediately went to Kallus Mr. Rex's assistant. he and Zeb have become good friends even more so that he is the weightlifting coach. i was interrupted from my thoughts by coach Rex. "ok class today your going to run for 10 minutes then you can do whatever you want. no sitting down no phones and no leaving the gym unless there's an emergency." coach said. we all looked at each other and cheered with the wrest of the class. "ok get to it." he continued. we quickly sat up and started to run. we all lightly jogged and i saw the lightbulb above Ezra's head light up. "oh no this isn't good." i thought to myself. "hey guys how about a race?" Ezra asked. i knew it but it was a good idea instead of bad. "ohh yes Zeb, Chop, Maul, and Ezra yes yes yes." Hera cheered. "what the hell was that?" Kanan asked laughing. Hera just shrugged her shoulders while jogging with us. we got back to the front of the gym next to Rex and Kallus's office where they decided to start.  

the boys lined up next to each other one leg behind them and both hands on the ground. remembering that Zeb made track last year i went and got coach Rex. "sir i think you might wanna see this." i told him. he and Kallus both got up and came out to the gym. they both saw the boys lined up and they both looked at each other smiling waiting for them to start. i looked over at Kanan and gave him a thumbs up which he returned. "alright men this is gonna be a standard race. 10 laps. no pushing no fighting no mean words just nice and friendly." Kanan said. i just rolled my eyes laughing as he continued. "first one to complete 10 laps will have there name immortalized in stone." Kanan said. they boys were glaring daggers at each other. Maul growled at them to which Zeb replied with a growl of his own. by this time the class had stopped and watched what was about to happen. they were all placing bets on who would win. Zeb had most of them though. "are you ready?" Kanan asked. Maul and Zeb both growled at him annoyed with Kanan at this point. "and. . . . . . . GO!!!" Kanan shouted and they took off. 

the first three laps it was too close to see who would win. they were all in a big group fighting for first. Zeb was in the lead but the others you couldnt tell. they came around for lap four and Chop started falling behind a little not much though Zeb seemed ok but i was watching Maul and Ezra. they both seemed like they were fine and it looked like they were joking with each other. lap five came around Maul and Ezra were starting to catch up with Zeb but Chopper was falling more and more behind. lap 6 Maul and Ezra had caught up and were right next to Zeb. lap 7 they were still neck and neck i saw Zeb was starting to slow down. Lap 8 Chop was starting to catch back up and he was right on Zeb's tail. Zeb saw Chopper behind him and he got his second wind and started running faster towards Ezra and Maul, who by the way were starting to fight for first. Lap 9 and Zeb was starting to catch back up with Ezra and Maul but was still behind them. Lap 10 came around as soon as the boys past Kanan stepped out in front with both arms out ready for the winner. Maul and Ezra were to close Ezra would get the lead then Maul would catch up and get the lead then Ezra would catch up with him and take the lead. they were half way through lap 10 and Zeb caught back up but was right behind them. Chopper had caught back up with them but was in last. they got 3/4 they way through and they were running as fast as they could it was hard to tell who would win it was to close. they made the final turn toward Kanan Maul and Zeb on his left, Ezra and Chopper on his right. they got closer and close and then  we heard 3 smacks and saw Kanan holding his hands. "well best high fives ive ever gotten." he joked. "so. . . who won?" Ezra asked between breaths. "ok Maul you and Ezra were pretty close but im gonna say it was you Ezra Zeb then Chopper." Kanan told them but i dont think they were paying attention. coach Rex walked up to them and asked. "wow boys Zeb was one of the fastest on our team last year. how would you like to join the track team for next year?" he asked them. "yeah. . sure. . . . well try. . . it." Maul said. "ok class now that the race is over get back to it do something play basketball whatever you'd like." Rex told us. we all walked over to the boys who had finally caught there breath and were clasping hands or whatever boys do.