A Teacher You Can Trust

No ones P.O.V

the crew made it to school almost an hour early thanks to Ezra and Sabine running off. as they all walked into school Zeb and Chopper went to find the coach Rex. Hera and Kanan went to talk to Mr. Thrawn about the art project they were assigned to. Ezra and Sabine just walked around the school until they got to their math class they went in and went to their seats in the back. as they sat down Sabine noticed Ezra had is hood up. "Ezra you might wanna take off your hood before Mr. Windu sees you." Sabine told him. "aint takin the chance in the whole school seeing this." Ezra told her lifting his hood so she could the big scar and 2 stitched deep cuts on his face. she nodded as she understood what he meant and scooted her desk closer to him and she grabbed his hand under the table and smiled at him. " if anyone says anything ill be right here next to you." she told him. he smiled at her and gave a hug. "thank you i couldnt ask for a better friend except maybe Chopper." Ezra told Sabine making her laugh. she layed her head on his shoulder and in return he layed his head head on hers. 

Hera and Kanan walked in along with Mr. Windu. "Mr. Bridger Ms. Wren. i take it you are enjoying yourselves?" Mr. Windu asked. " s- sorry sir it wont happen again." Ezra told him. "im fine with it just not when class start ok." Mr. Windu told them smiling. they both nodded at him as Kanan and Hera walked past. "Ezra we talked to the Mr. Skywalker and he said you can wear your hood or hat if you wanted." Kanan told him. "thanks guys." Ezra told them. they both nodded and turned to talk to each other about their project. 

     Sabine's P.O.V

"Sabine do you think we should talk?" Ezra asked me shyly. "about what Ez?" i asked curiously. "about what the crew said this morning." he said quietly. "if you want." i told him. "well i uh do-do you li---like me?" he asked stuttering a little. "to be honest Ez yes, yes i do. i have since i first met you." i told him blankly. "do you like me?" i asked in return smiling. "i uh ye uh yes i d-do." he said making me giggle. "Ezra i like you allot and i want you to know that you dont have to nervous around me you can ask or tell me anything ok." i told him. " thank you Sabine i like you allot too." he said as he hugged me. Your welcome Ez." i told him before i kissed him on the lips. 

     Ezra's P.O.V 

"your welcome Ez." Sabine said and then she kissed me. i kissed her back even though it was just a few seconds it was enough to make me smile for the rest of class. not to my surprise Hera and Kanan we watching and kept teasing us the whole class causing us to blush or playfully hit them. 

     ~lunchtime

after history class we had lunch and i gotta say Ms. Tano is really smart and knows her stuff. i like her shes probably my favorite teacher after Thrawn. we were all at our table when Hera decide to speak up. "THEY KISSED AGAIN." she blurted out. "HERA." Sabine said almost yelling at her causing the rest of us to laugh. "So are you guys together or what?" Zeb asked. " uhh i guess." i said looking at Sabine for support. "yes." was all she said causing me to smile. after allot of questions from everyone we all left lunch. 

     ~art class

"ok students i would like to know how your project is coming along. Sabine Ezra would you like to share." Thrawn asked us. "um we havent started on it yet but i have been putting together some sketches to see how they work and if they would flow together with there story sir." i told him. " well Mr. Bridger i am upset to hear you dont have it started yet but i must commend you making sure your project flows together. class follow Mr. Bridger's and Ms. Wrens example you cant just through something together and call it art. most art tells a story as your project must." Mr. Thrawn told everyone. "yes sir." the whole class said. "thank you sir." i told him. "Bridger you fit right in with this class. only someone as pathetic and weak would focus on art so much. and who would blame you i mean after what for adoptive father did to you. your not strong so you couldnt fight back the abuse so instead you hid like a baby and cried working on your art." i heard justin say as he laughed with his friends. i didnt say anything i just walked up to him and pulled my hood down so he could see my face. "you see my face youve seen just a little piece of what ive been through but yours will look worse if you keep it up." i told him then i punched him in the face before walking into the hall.