Loving touch

Sabine's P.O.V

after Zeb and Ezra's sparring session we all head in to get something to eat. as were at the table Zeb challenged Ezra to a arm wrestling match with Ezra agreed to. Zeb's never lost one so we were all excited to see who would win. they both put there arms up and Kanan grabbed there hands. "Ready? 1. 2. 3. Go." Kanan says as he let go. for a little bit they barely moved but i saw Zeb started sweating and getting a little tired. i was right he started giving and Ezra was getting closer to winning. "and boom." Ezra said as he slammed Zeb's hand down on the table. "damn kid no ones ever beaten Zeb before." Chopper said. "well uh thanks?" Ezra said but it sounded more like a question. 

after we all finish eating and clean up Ezra goes up to his room while we all decided to watch something on T.V. after a little while Ezra didnt come down i figured he would but hes been keeping to himself a little which i understand. this is a big change for him after all. i decided to go see how he was doing so i go upstairs to his room. i knock on the door no answer. i open the door and see something i liked. Ezra was shirtless in a headstand then he started pushing himself up into a hand stand. then he went down then up then down then up then down. i go to the stairs and get Zeb. "check this out." i tell him as we got to Ezra's room. "wow how many has he done?" Zeb askes. "well he was up to 17 when i came and got you." i told him. after a while Ezra sat back down and took a second. 

     Ezra's P.O.V 

"how many of those did you do kid." i head Zeb say. i turn and see him and Sabine. "35 i think." i tell them. "you know what kid were gonna have to have a competition to see who can do more pushups pullups all of em." Zeb said. "you sure Zeb. i beat you in sparring and arm wrestling can you handle more defeat?" i ask smiling. "easy there boy i dont back a way from a challenge." Zeb said walking up to me crossing his arms trying to be serious. "neither do i." i tell him walking up to him. we stay like that for a minute before laughing. Zeb leaves and i turn back to around to start my pushups.

     Sabine's P.O.V 

as Zeb left Ezra turned around as started doing pushups. i just stood there in the door way starring at him. every time he went up and down i bit my lip. all the muscles in his back and arms were moving perfectly with a thin layer of sweat running down his body. i just stood there at the door still starring at him. i smiled to myself thinking how lucky i was to have Ezra. he was kind smart strong caring loving but my favorite thing about him he never backed down from anything. he would stand face to face to anyone or anything and he never gave up. he just pushed himself to finish whatever he was doing no matter what it was. whether it was standing up to a bully or fighting through a tough assignment he never gave up and never backed down from whatever it was. i turned around to the wall and saw our art project. it was a masterpiece i could wait to finish it and i hope Thrawn lets us keep it. i was really proud of how it was turning out. as i stood there lost in my thoughts 2 arms wrapped around me. i turned my head and saw Ezra standing behind me smiling. "you like how its turning out." he said putting his head on my shoulder. "yes i do its almost completed i think Thrawn will like it." i said smiling at him. "i do too i think we will get a good grade on it." he said. "think? i know we will." i said laughing. he just smiled at me and kissed my neck. "mmm." i said as i closed my eyes. 

he put his hands on my waist and his head in the crook of my neck nipping on my neck a little. "Ezra." i whispered enjoying his loving touch. "hmm." i head him say as he mover up my neck a little. but i couldnt say anything. i just stood there with my eyes closed as i leaned my head back onto his collarbone. he continued his loving actions and squeezed my sides a little causing me to smile. 

i turned around to face him and i locked our lips together. we slowly started to make out. as we did Ezra picked me up and and wrapped one arm around my back and used his other hand to hold me up. i wrapped my legs around his waist locking my ankles together. i reached over and shut the door and locked it. Ezra broke the kiss and slowly started working his way down my jawline to my neck. "oh Ezra." i said and i heard him smirk making me smile. as his lips worked there way over me i ran my hand over his toned figure.  he would wince when i touched a scar and inhale sharply when i went over a wound i stitch up. Ezra latched his lips onto my neck and started sucking on it a bit making me moan a little. he broke away from my neck and i took my shirt off and kissed him again.

we stayed like this for a while until we heard a knock at the door. "Sabine Ezra lunch is ready." we heard Hera say. "ok we'll be right down." i told her and i head her walk off. Ezra put me down and i gave him a quick kiss before i put my shirt back on. Ezra put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and we both went downstairs. "how many pushups did you get in kid?" i head Zeb ask. "60." Ezra told him. everyone looked at Zeb with a smirk knowing Zeb's never done that many. "still wanna challenge Zeb?" Ezra asked him. "all for it nothing like a friendly competition." Zeb told him. "oh so its friendly now huh?" Ezra asked. "unless you dont want it to be." "now Zeb it wouldnt be fair if i beat you and you weren't trying now would it?" Ezra asked him Zeb just glared at him playfully before we continued eating. 

     no ones P.O.V

as the crew finished eating Sabine and Ezra were about to go to Ezra's room when Sabine felt someone grab her arm. she turned and it was Hera. "you and Ezra be careful ok." Hera told Sabine. "what do you mean?" Sabine asked confused. Hera pointed to her neck and Sabine stood there embarrassed. "o-ok Hera." she said and quickly ran upstairs as Hera stood there shaking her head. "kids." she said as Kanan walked up to her. "yep we were that way too not to long ago remember." Kanan told her. "i know." Hera said as they went back to the table to clean up.'

back upstairs Ezra was waiting on Sabine as she came through the door. "where did ya go?" he asked with a smile. "Hera wanted to talk for a second. she told me to be careful." she told him "careful about what?" he asked. Sabine pointed to her neck and he made a oh face. "shes right though we should be ya know just in case." she told him. "i know." he said as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "ya know we never did get to finish." Sabine told him with a grin. he looked down at her with a smile as he lifted her back up off her feet again making he squeal as she locked herself around her boyfriend. "well. . . lets finish then." he told her with a smirk. she smiled at him before they locked lips again.

little Sabezra action for you guys see yall next time. ~ Ryder