Reconnecting and Night Fun

Ezra's P.O.V

school today was very different. our whole group was getting weird looks but i quickly realize that it wasnt us. it was Maul getting the looks. we all were in line at lunch waiting to get our food when a kid walked past us. "freak." the kid said as he passed us. i began to go after him but Maul stopped me and told me not to worry about it. i just nodded at him and got back in line but the insults just kept coming. freak, weird, psycho, ugly, waist of life. i just couldnt ignore it. they dont understand what we went through nor do they want to. its not Maul's fault he looks the way he does. even if it was he has accepted it and he likes the look. i just closed my eyes and ignored those kids. 

we got our lunch and went to sit down at our table when we heard a voice that we never wanted to hear again. "well well well looks like we got another freak at the school." we all turned around and saw Justin with his boys. "what do you want." i told him. "nothing right now just getting a feel of the two new kids that need to be taken out like the trash they are." Justin said making his friends laugh. "get out of here Justin no one wants you here." Sabine told him. Just took a step forward his friends surrounding me, Sabine, and Maul. "watch what you say. i aint afraid to put a girl on her ass when she needs it. thats it i was done with this kid and i think Maul had the same idea. me and him both stood up and got on both sides of Sabine. "next time i here that come out of your mouth, or your mean to my brother and his friends. i will personally put you in the ground with your friends." Maul told him. Justin stepped forward and was face to face with Maul. i was next to him watching his friends. "what are you gonna do about it. freak." Justin said. Maul grabbed his throat and lifted him up off the ground. his friends ran up to help him but Kanan, Zeb and Chopper were next to us ready to fight them off. Justin was in the air grabbing Maul's arm trying to get him off. Maul let him go and told him to get lost which he did. we all sat back down and continued to eat. "how long has he been tormenting you guys?" Maul asked. "since i got here." i told him. "a few years." Chop told him. Maul just rolled his eyes and continued to eat. 

     end of the school day

we were all waiting outside for Maul when Justin came up to us again. Zeb and Chopper tried to step in front of me but i stopped them. "you better have a good reason walking up to us Justin." i told him crossing my arms. "just keep your devil away from me and my friends and were good Bridger if you dont i will make all of you hurt." Justin said. "not before i do." a voice said. Justin turned around and fell to the ground holding his nose. we all looked up and saw Maul rubbing his fist. Maul picked Justin up by his shirt and brought him face to face. "what did i tell you earlier?" Maul asked. Justin just whimpered. Maul threw him to the ground. "get lost." he told him. Justin quickly got to his feet and ran away making us all laugh. Maul asked us if we were ok which we were. we all started walking home.

we got home Sabine and i walked Maul around showing him the rooms. Hera came up to us and asked. "Sabine do you care to let Ezra sleep in your room?" "of course not." Sabine said laughing. "ok good Maul you can stay in Ezra's room for as long as you like." Hera told him. "thank you for this i really appreciate it." Maul said. Hera nodded and went back down stairs. "so your sleeping together huh." Maul said teasingly. "yes we have been for a while now." Sabine told him wrapping her arms around me from behind. "hmm little bro has grown up." Maul said laughing. "shut up." i told him. we all went downstairs and decided to play UNO with the others. "hey guys i got a question." Hera said as she layed a card down. "whats up?" Kanan asked. "i thought Justin was suspended for 2 weeks. its only been 1." Hera said. "no clue." Zeb said laying down a card. "UNO!" he shouted. "his parents probably did something for him but i dont really care." Sabine said laying down her card. "and i win again no one can beat me at this game." she said with a cocky grin. we all handed our cards to Zeb. "one more game?" he asked. "why havent lost enough already?" Maul asked him. "if i remember you lost to." Zeb said. "fail enough." Maul said. "ok lets go." Sabine said. Zeb dealt the cards and lets just say we all lost again. to Sabine. "oh come on." Zeb said throwing down the cards. "get used to it Zeb. i never loose." Sabine said laughing.

after playing cards a few more times we all decided to go do our own thing. Zeb and Maul went to the garage Chop went with them. Kanan and Hera went to watch T.V. me and Sabine just went up to her room. all of a sudden we heard a loud bang. we quickly stood up and ran downstairs to the garage. we open the door and laughed. Maul was standing with one foot on Zeb. he had his arm up behind his back. "you give?" Maul asked him. "uhh yea." Zeb said. Maul let him go and helped him up. "oh that hurt." Zeb said rubbing his shoulder. "AND I GOT IT ALL ON VIDEO!" Kanan shouted laughing. Zeb rolled his eyes and sat down. me and Sabine just laughed and went back to here room. "Zeb got his ass kicked again." Sabine said laughing. "guess so." i said. all of a sudden she jumped on me and kissed me. i kissed her back and fell to the ground. "ow." i said when we broke apart. i just looked at her. "what i cant be spontaneous now?" she asked me. "no no no i didnt say just i just wasnt expecting it." i told her putting my hands on her hips. she just smiled at me and kissed me again. soon we started to make out. i sat up and picked her up turned off the light and made my way to her bed. i layed her down and crawled in between her legs. i broke the kiss to throw her shirt off. "a night of fun again." she said. "guess so." i said before kissing her again. 

this day turned out to be a whole lot better.

hope you guys liked this one. anyways thanks for reading see yall next time. ~ Ryder