Promised Fun

Kanan's P.O.V

i heard something upstairs and didnt know what it was so i went looking. i got up from the couch and walked towards the stairs, Hera following me. we both got upstairs and saw Sabine wrapped around Ezra as they went to the bathroom. i was about to go stop them when Hera put her hand on my shoulder. i turned my head and gave her a questionable look and she just shook her head no and brought me back downstairs. "whats going on?" Zeb asked. "nothing Zeb just thought we heard something." Hera said before i could think of an excuse. "wait you all didnt hear someone squealing. . . guess im hearing things." Chopper said. Zeb gave us the i heard it too look, me and Hera just shook our heads and gestured to the T.V. Zeb nodded at me and turned the movie up a bit before kicking Chop's foot. "what was that for?" Chop asked him. "nothing just felt like picking on you." Zeb said. we all chuckle and watch the movie trying not to think of whats goin on up stairs. 

     just a heads up never wrote this before so if it sucks me so sorry.

     Sabine's P.O.V

Ezra carried me to the bathroom and everything happened in a flash. it had already fogged up a little in the bathroom but we didnt notice or care. he had me pinned up against the wall his lips locked on mine. i moved my hands over his shirt and slowly started to undo the buttons on it. as i undid the last button i slid his shirt off him and ran my hands down his firm chest and his abs. i didnt realize before how toned he was but it didnt surprise me. he moved his hands down my waist and grabbed my shirt. in one swift move he unlatched our lips and took my shirt off tossing it to the side and started working his was down my jawline to my neck, latching on and sucking on my neck. i reached down to his jeans and found his belt buckle. i took his belt off him and undid his jeans and they slid down his legs. he stepped out of them and removed my jeans not releasing his hold on my neck. i kicked mine to the side and brought his face to mine and kissed him. his hands were exploring me and he found his way to my bra clasp. he broke the kiss and looked at me. i nodded and he unhooked it letting it fall to the floor. i reconnected out lips as he removed my panties and i did the same with his boxers. we boke away again and looked at each other for a second. my god he was handsome, he was perfect. his baby blue eyes and cheeky grin, his body filled out perfectly he was just perfect. and i loved him

     Ezra's. P.O.V

Sabine was beautiful. her copper skin was flawless. her curves were perfect. we just looked each other over for a minute before she said something. "shall we get started or are we just gonna stare at each other." she asked with a devilish grin. i smiled at her before i picked her up again and locked my lips to hers as i stepped into the shower.

     Sabine's P.O.V

as we got in the shower and i felt the warm water hit my skin i relished the feeling i got for i knew it wouldnt last forever as much as i wanted it to. he put me against the wall and kissed me. we made out for a little while and i felt him begin to grow underneath me. i was already wet, as i felt him poke me and i moaned a little into his mouth. Ezra boke the kiss and looked at me. "are you sure you want this Sab's?" he asked me. all i could do his nod my head and say. "yes Ez. make me yours." he nodded and slowly slid into me, i tightened my grip around his neck as i rested my head on my arm leaning onto his cheek. i felt him hit something in me and he stopped. "you ready?" he asked one more time. "take me." i whispered in his ear, and with that he pushed all the way in me. as he did i felt a extreme amount of pain and pleasure hit me as i threw my head back and screamed out.

 Ezra wrapped one arm around me as his other hand went between my legs slowly rubbing my clit. a little bit later my moans of pain turned into ones of pleasure. i rocked hips against his earning a soft moan from both of us. he seemed to catch on as he slowly started movine in and out of me. i rested my head back on his shoulder closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of him in me. "oh Ezra." i moaned quietly as he started picking up speed. i moved my head back moaning out loud as Ezra did to. "Sabine- you feel. . so good." he said. i looked at my gorgeous man and he seemed to be enjoying this as much as i was. eyes closed, mouth gaping open, a slight smile plastered on his face. "dont hold back babe." i moaned into his mouth as i kissed him again. we were both painting and moaning loud but we didnt care. if the others heard us oh well, this was our moment. Ezra started thrusting into me hard and fast and i could hold back anymore. i broke our kiss and screamed out in pleasure. "Ez dont stop. pl - please dont stop." i said trying to catch my breath. i ran my hands threw his wet hair before i wrapped my arms around him again, digging my nails into his back. "Sabine. i - im clo - close." he said latching onto my neck again. "don - dont cum ye - yet babe." i try to say. "i - i cant you fee - feel so good." ho moaned trying pick up speed. "not yet jus - just a bit lon - longer, im almost there." i managed to choke out. i attached our lips together one last time. a few seconds later he hit my pearl as we screamed into each others mouth in pure extacy and pleasure as our orgasms hit us. i could feel my walls clench down on him as i felt him cum in me. we stayed like that as the high from our orgasms left us and he kissed me. "i love you Ezra Bridger." i say looking into his eyes. "i love you too Sabine Wren." he says looking back at me. we smile at each other as he pulls out of me and sets me down and we finish our shower. 

after we showered we both stepped out and dried off. we went back to Ezra's room and didnt bother putting any cloths on, we just layed there naked wrapped up in each others arms and under the warm blankets. as i was about to fall asleep i thought to myself, my man is perfect in everyway i love him so much. and finally sleep consumes me. 

     Hera's P.O.V 

as the movie finished we all went upstairs and i went to check on Ezra and Sabine. i opened Ezra's door and saw the two shirtless and asleep tangled into each other. i smile to myself thinking how not to long ago Kanan and i were just like those 2 are now. i walked back to our room and i saw Kanan changing. "they ok?" he asked. "oh im sure there better than ok." i say laughing to myself. "of course you are." he says laying down next to me wrapping his arms around me. "goodnight Kanan i love you." "night Hera i love you too." he says and we fall asleep.

hey guys hope you liked this one. ive never wrote something like this so again if it sucks i do apologize. anyway thanks for reading see yall next time. ~ Ryder