Friendly Conversations

Ezra's P.O.V

I was fast asleep im my bed before an annoying sound awoke me from my peaceful slumber. i groaned and roller over turning off my alarm before rolling back to my side on to bump into something. or should i say someone. Sabine was lying right next to me asleep. she looks so beautiful when she sleeps. i slowly brush a strand of hair away from her face as she begins to stur. "mm morning handsome." she says lazily. i chuckle slightly at her drowsy state. "morning to you too beautiful. howd you sleep?" i ask her smiling. "better than in a long time." she says moving closer to me. i smile and wrap my arms around her. "we gotta get up soon we got school today." i tell her. "i know but i just wanna stay here a little longer." she says with a sad face. "ok fine but just a few more minutes." she smiles and kiss me. i kiss her back running my hand down her back. we break apart and she lays her head back on my chest and i lay on my pillow staring at the ceiling thinking. 

im so lucky to have Sabine. and not just her but the rest of the crew. i find it a little odd and kinda funny but in a week they've helped me change so much. Zeb sparing with me and him and Chopper messing with my like older brothers. Hera and Kanan who im pretty sure we all see as parental figures from time to time helping me out and treating my like family. and Sabine, i dont know what it was but something just drew me to her. she was one of the first people to treat me like a person and not a animal. she show me compassion friendship love, things ive never received before. they have all helped me grow in such short time and i couldnt thank them enough for all they have done. they saved me from hell and took me in. treated me like a friend instead of a monster. treated me like family. its been so long since ive had a family i was starting to think i would never have one again. i was starting to get terrified of having one and now that i got one, im terrified of loosing it. i sigh and look down and notice Sabine had fallen back asleep. i turn and look at the clock its only 6:49. i turn my head and just look at the beautiful angel i have infront of me, or halfway on top of me.

 i smile as i ring my fingertips along her bare spine. i hear her giggle slightly so i go a little bit slower. "Ez quit it." she tells me playfully. i just smile as i continue my actions. "Ez i said stop. ahh. EZ QUIT NOW. hahaha." she starts laughing as i tickle her sides. i decide to stop and play fair this early in the morning. "your cruel." she tells me. "me? never." i say holding up my head im pride. she playfully smacks my arms as she pulls me into a deep kiss. she slowly starts running her hand down my chest. i pull away from her lips and put my forehead to hers. "Sab's its to early for that." i tell her as i feel her hand guide along my lower abs. "what i cant tease now?" she asks crossing her arms pouting. i just laugh at her and pull her into a kiss. "i love early mornings with you." i tell her before connecting our lips again.

     ~time skip. im lazy shut it.

me and Sabine got out of bed and dressed before we went downstairs for breakfast. "good morning guys." i greeted them with a smile on my face. "you seem to be in a good mood." Hera said. "i am." i told her sitting down next to Kanan, Sabine next to me. "got a pretty good idea why he is." i heard Chop whisper to Zeb who laughed to himself. "OW, what was that for." Chopper said looking around the table. we all looked at each other and i saw Kanan wink at me and Sabine. me and Sabine looked at each other "they know." she whispered hiding her face in embarrassment. i grabbed her hand under the table and giving her a smile which she returned. i turned towards Kanan. "hey Kanan can we talk." i asked standing up "yeah sure Ezra." he said standing up and following me into the living room.  

     Kanan's P.O.V

"what do you need Ezra?" i asked the boy. "what was with the joke Chop said and the wink you gave me and Sabine?" he asked nervously. "well lets just say me and Hera saw you 2 go into the bathroom last night, Chop and Zeb heard you two when they went to Zeb's room to play a game." i told him. i laughed a little at him because he looked mortified. "hey kid its fine me and Hera were the same way. she might want to talk to you two. Chop will tease you a little but i dont think Zeb will say much." i reassure him. "ok thanks Kanan." he said. "anytime bud." i told him as we went back to the table. as we sat down i looked at Hera and nodded, she smiled as she sat down next to me and we all ate breakfast. 

     Ezra's P.O.V

we all finished breakfast and we began walking to school. me and Sabine walked behind the others as to avoid them. "so they know?" Sabine asked me. "uhh yeah Kanan and Hera saw us go into the bathroom last night, Chop and Zeb heard us because they were in Zeb's room playing a game." i told her. "great just great. Hera's gonna talk to us and Chops just gonna tease all day." she said rolling her eyes. i laughed and said. "maybe it wont be that bad." "you dont know chop like i do or how Hera is when shes in mom mode." she told me. i just laugh a little taking her hand in mine. "hey your two we need to talk." we heard Hera say. we both looked up and see Hera was next to us while the others kept on going. "uh sure Hera about what? how nice the weather is today." i say my voice a bit shaky. "very funny. no its about last night." she said. Sabine looked at me. "what i gave it my best shot." i said defending myself. she just rolled her eyes at me laughing before turning our attention back to Hera. "so you two moved to the next step last night." Hera said. "dont you think that was a little fast?" she asked. "yes we talked about it last night but it just felt like the right time." Sabine told her. "kind of a celebration for our art project." i told her. "well i just want to make sure you two are safe. Sabine did yo." Sabine cut Hera off. "yes i took it Hera." "well uh ok i guess were done here." Hera said. "just if you two need anything dont be afraid to ask me and Kanan ok." she told us. "yes mom." we both said at the same time. she just laughed at us before running to catch up to Kanan. 

"ok that was way less than what i thought it was gonna be." Sabine told me. "i was expecting a speech from her or something like that." she said laughing. "oh im sure we will get it one day." i told her. i saw the fear flash in her eyes. "dont say that again." she told me. i nodded and we continued walking to school. "you know i did have fun last night though Ez." she said laying her head on my shoulder. "i did to Sab's." i say. "i didnt know it was that much fun." she said which caught me off guard. "you uh you've never been with anyone before?" i asked still shocked at what she said. "no Ezra your my first, ive never even kissed someone before you." she tells me. "i wasnt really a social person even with the crew. only a few months ago i started to open up allot more to them so me even being with someone was a hard chance." " i cam understand that there aren't allot of people out there that i trust, you guys seemed different though i dont know what it is but something inside me knew that you were good people and that i could trust you. but other time i never even said a word to anyone i just stayed in my own little world and if anyone tried to even talk to me i lashed out and hurt them." i tell her. "we have both had a difficult childhood i guess." i say. "yeah i guess we have." she says. with that we both just keep walking to school.

as we walked i kept getting a strange feeling something or someone was watching us. i kept looking over my shoulder and to my relief no one was there. "everything ok Ez?" Sabine asked. "huh oh yeah everything's fine Sabs." i told her. "you sure?" "yeah im sure." i lied. i didnt want her to worry about nothing but that feeling was still there. we reached the ally were i first met the crew and that feeling hit me again, stronger than before. i stopped walking and closed my eyes listening to my surrounding. "Ezra whats wrong?" Sabine asked me but i didnt answer i just kept listening. then it hit me. i knew who it was and i was worried.

and done. who do you guys think it is that Ezra's worried about. let me know in the comments. anyways thanks for reading see yall next time. ~ Ryder