Nightmares

Ezra's P.O.V 

i was laying in my bed drifting off to sleep. as i fell asleep i remember why i never wanted to. the nightmares. yes i had them everyone was more like a memory than a nightmare. flashbacks of my life flashbacks of the torture and pain i went through. 

" COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU KNOW IM GOING TO FIND YOU SO MAKE THIS EASY ON YOURSELF AND GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW. " i heard him say. i still didnt come out i was 9 years old and i already knew it didnt matter if i did or didnt come out the punishment would bad. all i wanted was something to eat. i hadnt eaten in days so i snuck some food and master caught me. as i hid in my closet crying i head his voice and footsteps getting closer. then they stopped. i was so scared i couldnt breath.  all of a sudden my closet door yanked open and i felt a hand grab the back of my neck. " MOMMY. . . MOMMY DADDY PLEASE HELP ME. " i screamed in desperation. " your worthless parents are dead no one will save you from me ever you little rat." master said. then he threw me to the wall and i blacked out. 

i awoke sweating and breathing hard as i sat up and looked around. i wasnt in my room. i mean i was but not the one i was used to. i brought my knees up to my chest and started crying. letting the pain out of the memory that haunted my dreams. " Ezra. " i heard a voice say and a knock on my door. " Ezra are you ok. . . can i come in? " it was Sabine. i tried to calm down and wiped my face off. " y. . . yeah com. . . come in. " i said. my voice shaking a bit. i heard the door open and Sabine walked in. she was wearing a sleeveless crop top and some shorts. " Ezra are you alright?" she asked again. " yeah im fine. " i lied. " you sure i heard you yelling and thrashing around. you didnt sound ok to me. " she said. i knew she knew i wasnt ok but hey i had to try. " i uh i just had a bad dream. " i told her. " do you wanna talk about it? " she asked. " NO GOD NO." i almost screamed. " hey its ok you dont have to tell me if you dont want to but im here  if you wanna talk. " she said as she held me. " i. . it. . it wasnt a. . . dr. . dream. " i said crying. " what was it. " she asked. " a. . .a mem. . memory. " i said still sobbing. " oh Ezra. " she said holding my closer. i hugged her back crying i didnt want her to go she somehow made everything better. she had a calming effect on my and i loved it. she got up to go back to her room and i grabbed her hand. " ple . . please dont go. " i said still crying a little. " i wont if you dont want me too. " she said as she sat back down next to me. " thank you. " i told her. " your welcome. " she said.       " it was hard enough being at Palpatine's alone. i dont want to be alone anymore. . . im to scared to be. " i told her as i had my head on my knees. " Ezra you dont have to be alone you've got me Zeb Chop Hera and Kanan. " she told me. " i know but i still feel alone in a lot of ways. " i said.

 i guess she understood what i meant because she stood up grabbed my hand and walked my to her room. she told me to sit down on her bed and i did. she turned the light on and i saw her room was fill with paintings and drawings. " Ezra everyone has something that bothers them. i do and when i work on my art somehow it makes me feel better. " she told me looking at all of her work. " i know and your the thing that does that for me. " i told her and then i realized what i said and hid my face. : wh. . . what do you mean? " she asked sitting next to me. " every time im around you i feel calm like i can be myself. like i can tell you anything and you wont judge me or hate me for it. your one of the few people that care about me and i dont want to loose you or anyone else. " i tell her admitting how i felt. " Ezra your not going to loose me or the others were all here for you. i love you we all do and we dont want to see you hurt. why do you think we all helped you get out of the mess that you were in. " she told me. i just looked at her in shock. " no ones ever told me they loved me. its always the opposite. " i told her. " well its true kid i do we all do. maybe i do a little more than the others. " she said and turned her head away. i smiled a little inside. we just sat there in silence for a little bit taking in what each other said. i stood up to leave until she grabbed my arm. " i thought you didnt want to be alone. " she said and i smiled at her. she brought me back to her bed and laid down next to me snuggled up next to my bare chest. in a few minutes we were both asleep cuddled up next to each other. i didnt have another nightmare that night thanks to my angel laying next to me.