Scared For Him

Hera's P.O.V 

after Ezra showed us his body all i wanted to do was take him home with us. that poor boy has been through so much already. i saw his eyes in the bathroom and all i saw in them was fear and hope. hope that someone would get him out. we all walked up to him and gave him a hug and i heard Kanan say that we would get him out somehow. i wanted to so bad but i had no idea how we were going to do that. after we got Ezra how we started heading home, but i couldnt stop thinking about him. Kanan's right, were getting him out of there.

      Sabine's P.O.V 

my heart aches for him. i hope hes ok but i know hes not. i know hes getting all those awful wounds at home but from who? is it and older brother or his parents. whoever they are i hate them. whoever does that to a boy is sick in the head. if they lay another hand on my Ezra there is nowhere safe for them. Wait did i just say that. 

" say what. " i heard Hera say. " oh nothing just thinking out loud again." i reply quickly. they all give me curious look at what i said. i hope they didnt hear me. 

    3rd person P.O.V

they all heard her everything she said. Hera and Kanan looked at each other and smiled. Zeb laughed to himself and Chopper just smerked.  they all continued there way home telling stories, jokes and just talking. as they arrived Sabine went strait to her room. the others look at each other with concern. Kanan nudged Hera and she nodded. " you know Kanan your gonna have to help with the boys. " Hera said. Kanan just smiled at her and she shook her head and went to Sabine's room. 

      Hera's P.O.V

i got to Sabine's door and was about to knock but i heard something. it sounded like weeping. i knocked on the door and heard her say " come in. " i could here the sadness in her voice. i walked in and say her on her bed with her back facing the door. " hey Sabine you ok? " i ask with concern. " yes im ok. " she said. " no your not look at me please sweety. " she turn over and i saw her face tear stained and blotched red. " oh honey come her. " i say and hug her. " i dont get it Hera. . . . i dont understand how someone could treat someone else let alone someone as young and sweet as Ezra like that. " she said. i could here the pain and anger in her voice. " i dont understand it either Sabine, but some people just enjoy seeing other in pain and sadness. " i reply trying to comfort her. she just nods and continues to cry. 

     Kanan's P.O.V 

i was downstairs with the boys waiting for Hera and Sabine to come down when Zeb spoke up. " how long has that kid been dealing with that? " he sounded angry and i dont blame him.  i saw Ezras body and i just felt pain and anger for what i saw. " i dont know Zeb but judging from the look of him. . . . years. " Chopper said. i hated to agree with him but i knew he was right. i saw Hera come down but Sabine wasnt with her. " she fell sleep best to leave her be for tonight. " i nood at her. " is she ok? " i ask concerned for my friend. " seeing Ezra really shocked her. . . it did me too. she dont understand how people can think thats the way to treat people let alone a kid." she said. " i get it i just hope hes ok tomorrow. " i say. we all look at each other with sadness knowing he probably wont be but all we can do is hope. 

we all stayed up later then normal trying to figure out a way to get Ezra out and safe. but everyone came up with nothing. we didnt want to embarrass him and make him tell someone but so far i think thats our best bet. we all go to our rooms to sleep and get ready for whats coming tomorrow. its gonna be a tough day thats all i know. 

     Next day. 3rd person P.O.V

as the group of young friends made there way to the ally they told Ezra they would walk with him from now one and he was happy about it. the to the fire escape and waited for him. Bang!!! they all heard and they looked up at the escape. " GET BACK HERE YOU RAT. . . YOU THOUGHT THST WAS FUNNY DIDNT YOU. WELL LETS SEE HOW FUNNY IT IS WHEN I GET MY HANDS ONE YOU!!! " all of a sudden a backpack was thrown and landed in front of them almost hitting Zeb. they saw him. Ezra was climbing off over the 3rd floor rail when someone came up and kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground on his back. " EZRA!!! " they all shouted and ran over to him. Zeb and Chopper looked up and saw dark figure laughing and walk inside. there blood boiled as they saw him laughing. Ezra groaned in pain as he stood up. " h . . hey guys sorry you had to see that. " he said as he looked at them. they all stood there with shock on their faces.

hey guys hope your liking this story so far i think this is my best story writing so far. see you next chapter. ~ Ryder