Holly

I looked at the ground that was hundreds of feet below us. The helicopter steadied its self. Me and my team all jumped out.

I pulled the string to the parachute. I felt the fabric capture the air. We all drifted to the ground, and started shooting.

I me and Mia followed a few people. The started shooting. Me and her shot back. I stood a few feet in front of her.

Then a scream, the two men dropped.
I dared to look behind me. I saw her laying on the ground. Red stained her uniform. Her eyes shut.

"Mia", I said running to her. I laid her head on my lap. "Soilder down, I repeat soilder down", I sobbed into a device.

After a few moment's two paramedics came. They took her away.

We were all waiting for the news from Captain. I have never been so scared. Tears still falling down my cheeks.

Red came in her face red and puffy. "Well", Henry asked.

"She was shot once in her abdomen. And another in her heart". "Dose this mean", Jacob asked.

"She's gone", Captain Red said taking off his hat. Every one started sobbing.

"We are holding a small ceremony in the afternoon", Captain Red said. We all nodded.

We all sent a prayer to god, hoping she will go to heaven. "This is probably a bad time to say this", Jacob said. "What?", I asked.

"I filled out a form, a few months ago. It was a form for my release. I'm leaving", Jacob said. "What!!!!!!", me and Henry said.

"I'm leaving tommrro", he said going out the door.