Holly

Jacob left, Harley his dog went with him. Mia is dead, her dog Courtney went to Mia's dad. It was just me Henry, and Scout. I refused to get another dog. Captain said that I will have a few more months without a dog then I have to get another one.

We were doing our swim class in the murky lake. The wooden dock standing a few feet out.  I had to swim to the bottom to retrieve a plastic dummy.

I had brought it to shore and did CPR. It was Henry turn. He jumped in but it was a really awkward landing. He went down.

Me and Red waited. I saw air bubbles on the surface. I looked at red. He was watching the surface carfully.

It has been a while. I know he can hold his breath for a long time, but not this long. "Captain he might be hurt permission to go down?" i said scared. He nodded his head. I dived down into the freezing water. I kicked my feet harder and harder. Until I felt fabric of his boxers. I started swimming towards the surface.

I reached the surface I gasped for air. I pulled Henry onto the dirt. I pressed my fingers on his bare chest. I pushed and pushed. Henry rolled to his side and started spitting up a lot of water. 

Only then did I realize that his leg was bloody red. Red threw me a towel. I wrapped his leg up while Red applied pressure. I grabbed his ankles and Red grabbed under his arms. We both trugged to the infirmary.

We reached the infirmary. Dr. Wolfson  told us to place him on the bed.

I admit loosing Henry would be terrible, but also standing in the presents of a hot guy, and me being in undergarments. He gave me a towel. I happily wrapped it around me.

He did his doctor work. He stuck a bunch of needles in his arm, but he worked mostly of his left thigh, where he landed wrong.

He escorted me and Red out. "Come on", Red said me and him went to the mess hall. Chef Jeff had been stirring up some thing.

"Collins the team is dropping like flies", Red said after a long silence.

I nodded my head in agreement. I didn't look him in the eye's. "Collins!" Red shouted.

I looked him in the eye's. "I hope that you will not be rude to the members again?". Uggg he keeps bringing it up.

"Yes Sir", I said with a sigh. "Good becuase if we get another remake of last time you spend the night in the hole".

I nodded my head. He left. Chef Jeff came over to the table. "If you don't mind me asking what happend last time?"

"Well you see", I told him the entire story. About a man who had a massive ego. And about me having to stay in the hole for 6 hours.

"What do you think they are going to be like?", Jeff asked. "I have no idea I just hope that they can fight", I said walking away.

After a while the doctor came by.

"We helped your friend but I'm afraid their is some bad news", he said looknig sad.

"What is it"! I blurted out.

"He"