Chance

I heard the roar of the truck. I was getting ready to jump when I felt a painful sting in my side. Before I knew it everything had when dark.

My eyes slowly opend. "What where am I" I looked around I was in a cage. And before I knew it a man picked up my cage and threw it on a boat. I collapsed due the the cage hitting the ground. After a few minutes of trying to get up, I did and shook my head.

The boat started moving away from the port. I tried to open the door. But it wouldnt open. So I drifted off to sleep.

The warm summer sun, me and Holly in a field laying in the grass. Mia was their too. I had my favorite toy. And the girls has fresh strawberrys. They both threw a ball for me. It was perfect.

The wonderful dream came to and end when I heard the horn of the boat go off signalling its coming into a port.

I saw many new men carry things off the boat including me. They put things in the back of and old truck. And they drove more.

Soon they arrived at a small hotel room sized home. They opend my cage and put a metal chain on my collar. And tied it to the truck. I couldnt escape, as night fell I looked at the moon thinking Holly would probably be looking it it too.

I remember Holly taking to her family on video chat. She said "I know I can't talk to you, see you all the time, so just look at the moon, and if you feel if from your heart, than you'll know that the other person you care for is looking at it too".

I felt something I couldnt explain. Holly said to Mia once "I get butterflies in my stomach"

Well fun fact they don't tast or sit well in your stomach. It felt like love, love had made my heart feel powerful like I will see Holly again.

At thwt moment in time I knew Holly was looking at the moon.