Holly

I practically jumped with glee.

(Next day)
"Grab your packs", Captain Red shouted. Me and the team scrambled more than eggs on a pan getting our packs on. We all ran two other captains and their team started runing too. I knew that a part of the town I was stationed in was in danger. Our dogs had to come wuth us too. Chance was fast for a dog. Once we arrived we hid behind sand cliff's.

Captain Red was making handmovements. Once he did a special move. Me and my team got up and carfully walked guns in hand locked and loaded.

We saw familys hiding in corners of wooden cases. All scared for their lives. I put my hand a bit above the ground. I was trying to tell them ti get down. The father of one family understood and pressed his family closer to the ground.

I saw a figure in black. Then it disappeared. Then I heard him shooting. I got low, and looked in the direction it was coming from. At least 8 men in all black with gun jumped out of a big truck.

We all started shooting. The dogs went up and attacked them. Scout and Chance snuck around to get to the truck. "What the fuck?", I said looknig at the dogs and at the men.

That's when Chance did something crazy. She jumped in right as the engine of the truck blasted. Two of the men that were still alive. Jumped in back. The car started dashing away.

"Chance", I screamed with tears runing down my slight tamed cheeks. I ran after the truck trying to get back my dog, my partner, my friend.

The truck sputtered some dust. It caused me to look away. When I opend my eyes the truck was gone and so was Chance.

I dropped down and sobbed. Henry, Mia, and Jacob all came to get her back to base.

I had lost my bestest friend in the whole world