Chance

I dreamed of me and Holly last night. She was sad. Mia, Henry, and Jacob weren't with her it was strange.

When I woke up. I was back in the woods. I need to get to Holly, I thought standing up.

I walked out of the woods. Mountains, cliffs, trees and much more. Filled the ground. I started walking to I have no idea where. I tried to find her sent.

It was no use. I knew home was to far from here. I found a narrow path off the cliffs.

§ฯ~§ฯ~§ฯ~

It was getting darker. My stomach growls in hunger. I needed to eat. My throat feels like it could shrivel.

𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒑! I turned in the direction of the sudden noise. Out peeked a rabbit. I usually eat out of my bowl, but it will do I thought runnig after the cotton tail. I chased and chased. When I finally got close enough. It went underground.

I pawed at the entrance but I failed to get it. I walked away. Hoping I would come across some thing to eat.

I had no luck. I found a place to sleep. Where Holly was at it was warm. But here it was freezing. I don't have loads of fur. I curled into a ball. Hoping that I could gain some heat.

I successfully got a little heat, but not a lot. I finally let my eyes shut. Numb from the cold. Sad from leaving my best friend. Sacred for what's lurking at night.