Prologe

"Attention privates today you'll be getting you dogs", Captain Red spoke aloud to his squad. The team got up.

"So Collins you exited?", Holly's friend Henry asked. "You bet I am this is so exiting", Holly said trying to hold in her sequels.

She and the rest of the Privates went up too a building. Captain Red opend it using a key. Inside where four cages with dogs. They were all the same breed just differant colors. Henry had chosen a black male dog, and he named it Scout.

All the other dogs had been chosen. Except one. A black and tan, dog was sitting patiently.

Holly opend up it's cage. The dog imeaditly jumped out and made Holly fall over.

The dog, started licking her face. Holly laughed at the dogs action.
"What are you going to name her?", Henry asked.

"Chance", Holly repiled. "Like your grandma?" "Yeah", Holly repiled looking at Henry.

🍰

Ok hi guys my first story on this account. The name Chance comes from Holly's grandma, who was also in the army. Chance Kay Collins. The middle name Kay, is actually my great grandmothers middle name, before she joined the Angels. Well I have to go.

Have an amazing day. I love you all and thank you for reading also the great cover of this story was created by the talented lonelyxzee

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © ᴘɪᴛʙᴜʟʟᴀɴɢᴇʟ 2021 ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʀᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ.

ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ᴀɴʏ ᴜɴᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏɪɴɢ, ʙʀᴏᴀᴅᴄᴀꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ᴅɪꜱᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴏʀ ꜱᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ɪɴꜰʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ. ᴀɴʏ ɪɴꜰʀɪɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴀʙʟᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴡ.