The return and change

Previously chaos appeared and said Here is the deal You will have a time limit except it must take no longer than 5 years and when this is over the victor will have one wish and the the one I choose and see fit will be granted the role of ruler of this world until I test again but there is a difference between an honorable win and a dishonorable win and left in a white flame

Olympus pov
So what now asked Hephaestus our smartest goddess is out of commission and we are officially at war and as of that a ripple appeared in space and chaos stuck his head out no it's not in another 1 year I will start which mean you have one year to train because this war will hold the future in the out come by I'll come back in 6 months see how y'all are doing and as of that he stepped back and closed the rift ok correction we have 1 year until a war that could end our future and our smartest goddess is out said Hephaestus. well uh I can look through the past to find information it you want Percy said in a shy tone. Yeah like did y'all know that y'all are really lucky that Poseidon didn't disown me or hate me I mean last time Poseidon hurt one of his children the jack frost legend came to be and the disowning well that goes for all of y'all I mean the last time it happened wasn't too good I mean Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan were children of ares that he disowned and they pretty much almost took over the world yeah they where some great kids huh said ares in a dreamy tone while holding his head in his arm like he was in love or remember some good men uh no they killed at least 40 million though did you know he really short he was like 5 foot funny huh but actually when Hades disowned his last kid before nico and Bianca his genetics basically went with it some how so he was actually unpredictable and in a result he possessed a lot of abilities. Yeah and the funny thing is he actually started a new religion yeah they called him Jesus since his genetic marker of his father was taken he became a power house like when he died he went to the underworld and he absorbed some of hades power and was risen again and walking on water he was just absorbing Poseidon powers and that goes for the storms he created too yeah y'all genetics taken away from us has some fucked up and amazing side effects. Percy focus said Hestia oh yeah but if y'all need some battle tactics I'm willing to look in the past we've actually found out that with time comes wisdom so the more I do it the more I learned surprisingly cool huh Percy Poseidon said in a fatherly tone and his head tilted like he was saying son come on focus sorry dad but yeah In the mean time I'm goin to talk to Apollo to see what's going on will y'all pls go make sure the campers know what's going on and how's this is happening asked Percy yeah you go ahead some we will deliver the news and as of that everyone flashed away.