The boy and the trial part 2

PREVIOUSLY Percy was kidnapped and it turns out Jason had a an ability to control brain waves and the output of them due to him
Being born form zues more powerful side, the Roman side.

3rd pov

It took several minutes if not for an hour or 2 for Chiron to wake everyone up. What happens Travis asked while trying to wake up Conner. We have been summoned to Olympus bye Zeus. And with that they stayed to head there.

Time skip to Olympus

The campers Wales and started to hear, Why have you done this Jason Zeus asked. Because what the use of power if you can't use it really what is it for. Though that is true there is a time to use it and a time not too Zeus said in a fathers tone. Really your lecturing me on that you have used that power multiple times and more when you wanted something and when it was not necessary wow and people have called me crazy. At that Zeus  started to get mad but calmed down quickly and quietly. You will have to stand trial wether we like it or not. And with that everyone was in there. Hermès, Zeus called out please go and escort the Roman here I must check to see if they were affected too and at that Hermès left

Mean while with Percy

Percy pov

When I got to look at him closer and clearer I realized he didn't look himself it looked like his body was deteriorating or degrading slowly but Shirley. I just want to talk Kronos said with a hint of pain and strains in his voice. What I said though I still couldn't move I could talk. I will Unfreeze you but only if you here me out. I nodded and he did as he said. What do you want. You know I wasn't always a terrible person he said with a hint of regret in his voice. I I was told when I was young to defeat my father and take his throne and I did but what most people didn't know there was a cost. Gaea she helped me but in return I was to listen to her to be her lapdog and at that he started to get riled up and mad she she was going to hurt my family so I did everything I could to stop her. I locked her other children up and I am not proud of it but it seemed like the only way to make sure they where not harmed by her I ate my children. But what I I didn't realize was through all that I did change I grew to be a horrible ruler,a bad king a bad husband, and a despicable father. He said The last one like it was a bad time for him or rather it was killing him. But now I have to do something I thought I'd never do. I have to give you my power and at that I started to get up and get mad I don't want. Shut up and sit he said as he froze the bottom half of me. I don't have a choice many primordials have faded that why you don't see them the smart ones kept their power and became independent from everything else. Like nyx or Tartarus but the other have faded or are sleeping because they gave there power to someone else. It's like the primordial give the gods power as the cost of life. Like the primordial are battery and the gods take power in return give they make sure they survive thought they sleep almost their whole lives now they wake up Every once and awhile can't really think of A better way to put it. when Aether and Uranus they gave their power to Zeus which is why he has lightning and air they went to sleep when Gaea and Pontus went to sleep they have their power to Poseidon while Erebus and Gaea gave there power to hades. Oh wait found a better way to put it it's like While the gods have there power the primordial are never truly faded their life forces are connected so they sleep. but you said they are faded I said with a hint of curiosity ( which was a accident) they have no power but they do physical being and they still have a power they still have a bit of influence, actually there physically being is there power like Pontus is the literal ocean and geae is the earth. Though it would take more power than they have or anyone has to bring them fully awake and at full power . But that's also why no one has as much power as them and also why they rule over all deity's. But I have to give you this power the power of chronos the original primordial of time. If I don't the world Will end. Unfortunately he did fade and you have me the hate for it because of me he is faded I wanted his power for my own to originally protect my family but change for power so instead of you having a portion of his power and just being powered by him you will have all his power at once so you will be shod with the power of a primordial. But because I am fading I must give it to you. Much like Pontus or geae this power is the fundamentals of this world if one disappears the world will cease to exist that why there is never been one born with the power of time. Anyone can control water or fire or earth or air but with time you must have a strong body mind and more importantly a strong soul. With time you can see everything from past to future but also can see corruption through time and be corrupted much like how I was. That's we have to find someone with the will to use it and not be tempted but they have to already be stronger without it. When I came back I didn't realize it but when my kids cut me into pieces I was damage more. originally it was mental from Gaea and knowing this was happening but now physically by my own family so now I am fading and if you want to have it. You can control time but you can't mess with major events like how I was cut into pieces or my father was cast from the sky or you having to get the masterbolt they pathe the road you can mess this the bumps in it but not the makings of it. but you can stop rewind and fastward time witch is cool he said with a hint is pleasure in his tone.Then why did you attack me few years ago percy asked with a hint . It was more for them I was never a good ruler and I could tell many of them wanted this so I played along plus being one with time mean being away through it all you don't sleep so while I was being cut into pieces I was awake and kind went mad Until Luke helped me though at the cost of his life he was never bad he actually saved the world without y'all knowing ask Apollo about it when your done but I just wanted to help what y'all call monsters One last time he said with a satisfied and hurt tone. Very well I will take it but what will happen to me I asked with a fearful tone. You will become a god and you will see all and be one with time though I would recommend not looking into the future ok. It is never set in stone and it always changing you can copy your movements and you'll still have 2 different possibilities in the very least. Get on your knee and I will transfer the power to you ok chronos said with a hint of rest in his voice.

What do y'all think so far please tell me what I can do to make it better and if y'all have any ideas or suggestions.