The boy and the trail part 3

Previously the group was transported to Olympus and Kronos started to transfer his power

Olympus 3rd pov

Good y'all are here zues said with a clear but disappointing look on his face. Ok brother please explain what has happened zues asked hadeswith a hint of sincerity and sadness in his voice. I will but why don't we see what iris has to show us. And as of then Zeus called iris to show them what's happens but this time  since Percy got back to camp again it showed how Percy was on a quest from Athena and it even showed how he said he better propose to annabeth before the gods or something start a war by accident again. Witch made many of the gods chuckle and made ares mouth start to drool over the thought. Then it showed how he watched Jason and annabeth make out it showed how the demigods where on there side though everyone could tell many if not 3/4 of them didn't even know about this but still went along with it to save their pride. It showed how Jason became prideful and fought and lost Then it showed how annabeth spread rumors to save her quest credit and to keep to being liked by everyone then it showed how she told thalia and Thalia killed stop yelled hades and at that it paused as if it was a movie hades went over to iris and she nodded then it skipped a few minutes and then it skipped Percy and Hestia talked and it showed how before Hestia came in the packed up and left notes. And it stoped everyone had their heads down while a lot of them was crying if not all. Now hades please explained why percy is alive if Ms grace killed him and what is his predicament Zeus said with a bit of disappointment and hurt not for what she did but for what he did. Did even call her daughter and you could see Thalia was worse she was having a silent melt down. But when hades was about to explain Thalia asked why not call me daughter like normal with not a hint of pain but a voice purely made of pain. Even I know and as much as I don't like admitting it he is more loyal to his friends and family than even us gods he wouldn't never do anything annabeth said and at that annabeth ran out of the room and so did Thalia now please continue brother zues said in a deathly calm voice. Ok percy died and Thanatos did reap his souls but when he went to the judges even they couldn't believe he was dead so they brought him to me along with Thanatos and his soul was so messed up I mean when you die and you to the underworld in your prime or youth or beat physical condition of your life but he returned Brused and broken the fates gave me permission to bring him back and I tried to fix him the best I can but he'll always have a cough from the punctured lung and he will have sudden blackouts and his skin will turn pale from then but he'll will turn back to normal if someone shakes and wakes him up  he's  kinda like Nick burkheartd from Grimm though because he actually did die and some other stuff Thalia did before he died he can no longer reproduce and The fates had to make his body have a better healing process so he basically like wolverine but no claws and his body is immortal hes basically a god but he if he takes to much damage he will die and no Ichor just blood and his body doesn't need nourishment like food though he can he has no need for it. Though he does need sleep. And that's pretty much it and at that there where many wows and holy shits in the crowed so we helped him someone said in a crowd. Who said that Apollo and surprisingly Athena . I did said Jason as he stepped through the crowned he wanted power now he practically a good Jason said with a big smile on his face and at that there was a shield stuck in the floor at a angle just 2 inches from his small toe and Almost cuttin off his big toe while a arrow from Apollo landed in his shoulder. He has never wanted power unlike this brat. He actually wanted to die of natural causes so he could meet his friends and family in the afterlife but now he can't because he practically immortal like us Athena said with a hint of sadness but a look of furry on her face. Just then the fates flashed in dammit Zeus, hades, Poseidon brace yourself which confused everyone And at that the 3 brothers started to scream and all 3 of them passed out simultaneously.

Percy pov

Kronos has started to transfer his power to me and I passed out the next thing I new was laying in a bed with a hour glass mark on my shoulder. And a note next to me I picked it up and started to read I have faded but here are the details your immortal and have the power I did. But here are some detail you can show down the area around you and you can IF you have all of the components or what's left of the item you can fast or rewind the time on it. You can freeze people in time for a short amount of time and you can stop time for a amount of time but the longer your practice the more you can freeze it and same go with the other power the more you practice the better you get. Oh and because I did picking and prodding and you still can't reproduce but you have your jewels back and as if that I pretty much stoped reading. Ah shit I though to myself what am I going to tell my father and uncles. And decided to just sleep on it.

what y'all think so far