The methad to their madness

Previously what do you mean asked Athena and annabeth the fates summoned 3 chairs in the air ok let us start at the beginning.

Olympus 3rd pov

Well you know how Perseus is stronger than any demigod should correct the fates asked while everyone including the gods where nodding well zues here they said sort of like they wanted to kill him you actually know the reason why he's so strong I mean after all you killed his grandparents. Mmmm Zeus became to think the no it couldn't be they didn't have any children wait wait wait did hey explain zues said Poseidon. Ok you know how Hercules has a great strength unlike any of my other children well there was a gene or more like a dormitory genetic problem or essence of chaos. That's why I raped her Zeus said in a grumble. They gene doesn't give mortal power but it inhabited the genes of a mortal silently and undetected until a god or goddess gene come in place to make a child which it then enhances the abilities of the said Demigod and in come cases like Hercules it gave him a. New one his strength he didn't use his lightning because he kept shocking himself. Hint why Hercules was stronger than every child I ever had he would've been stronger if not for hectate taking half of his power but I destroyed it some odd years ago the last descendants when they where on a plane it's gone forever. No it's not you missed 2 decedents but now ones dead and the other is Perseus mother sally Jackson. The fates said in unison. But what's odd is that it's still there said the fates pondering the idea. What do you mean lady fates annabeth said. much like how each human looks different but is planned in there genetics.the chaos gene works it stuff and should go but it's hasn't vanished completely they said still pondering the idea. Could it mean what needs to be done still hasn't happened yet to him athena said in a serious yet curios tone. Maybe maybe the fates whispered.

Percys pov

I just woke and feel awesome but not godly or anything that good so I decided to cut myself to see what would happen wtf I think to myself I I but I thought was all I could think of say.

What do y'all think is wrong tell me y'all opinion.