The news part 1

Previously at camp half blood, the gods have explained the situation with Percy. And And Zeus said anyways back to the situation.

3rd pov

So anyways we have some good news and bad news Zeus said in a cheerful yet concerning  tone. It turns out that chaos has appeared and he wishes to test who should rule this world for the next few millenniums. So he has given us a 24 hours to choose our champions in the, and as soon as he said champion so since I'm champion uh are you going to give me my power back asked Jason in a starkly attitude. We have already showed him Zeus said in a tiresome tone. Who asked Annabeth there's not many people stronger than Jason. Well. You'd stop interrupting me I'd tell you Zeus said as a lightning bolt head the top of the metals poles that held mr D grape vines. Uhhhh ok you know what said Zeus in a angry filled tone he then turned his head down and whispered something and almost instantly Mr D stood up finally someone get me some water and as of that right as it touched his hands it turned to wine. You can drink wine again just don't complain if another fruit of your gets shocked. And as of this Mr D was happily shaking his head while drinking his wine. Ok Percy Jackson is our new Olympian and new champion. And as of this there was tons of cheers and grows at the same time and almost instantly there was a white flash and a man appeared he had grey hair but not the old kind more like silverish grey if you think about it. You could tell it was natural but looked dyed he wore a Alger vest with a pocket watch and black pants he had a scythe with him as Well. After he flashed in he went and stood next to the open seat. Oh and speak of the devil Or in our case hades and at that he was glared at by Hades. Well that's the bad news is we have another war coming but the good news is we are in need of another female god or goddess as most people would have me say it. We will discuss this later but the you'll have a new camp directer. Percy will be that such as I told you earlier but we will take our leave. And as if that all the gods but Percy flashed away.

Percy pov

As the gods flashed way I was wondering if I should have gone with them or asked Chiron if I should settle in the big house but I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder and a arms around my waste and almost instantly I new who this was and my body went still while my mind went into a rage almost I stoped time and untied her from my waste and unfroze it what the hell are you doing I asked in a weather distasteful and hateful tone

To be continued