The riddle, new home, new morals.

Hephaestus pov

I teleported us to my work shop in the middle of mount Olympus. I have a workshop here for this type is how should I put this. This type of place is surrounded by different material raw or and such so it's perfect for this work. Now Percy please bring bout your pocket watch Hephaestus asked Percy. Ok I had a pull on my gut like I used to have when I controlled water and it seemed as it time slowed down and boom appeared the watch and then all of a a sudden time sped up to its normal speed. That was weird Percy said in a tone. Here he said as he handed me the watch. Mmmmm I though to myself so you can control time with this try to shift it and as of this this seemed off only for a few seconds but everything seemed to have aged around him even my stool. I stood up and it turned to dust. But as u looked back he held a stick or a scythe. It kept facing in and out of by my gues reality hold still and I used all my power to stabilize it and it and I was done it flew back to Percy and changed into a awesome looking scythe (like the one up top) mmmm it has a crystal in the middle mmmm what could It be. Mmm hey try to change into the wolf as he started to change the as did the scythe by the end of the transformation it was marvelous it vanished and I was clueless for a moment and then I seen his claws they seem to be made out of the same material I thought I really want to figure this out later Percy ok it seemed the your human form has the scythe but when you transform it seems the scythe is locked with your biological change and nervous systems signals so it can change I told Percy With a grin I've been working on this forever. Ok uh English please Percy said plainly. When you change it changes when you don't it don't. Your human form it's a scythe but wolf form it's your claws and like how you oh can control what your scythe ages you can choose what your claws age also. I'd like to do more tests me later but right now we must head back to the council said Hephaestus in a sad tone. And with a nod we plaster away.

Olympus pov

As soon as they flashed in everyone got there composer back. what have y'all finger out asked Zeus something awesome said Hephaestus in a happy tone. I he has stuff in his biology that I've been trying to figure out for years said Hephaestus but sadly I have to wait for all this bullshit to end he also said like a child while crossing his arms.ok so what have you done Athena well we got a place ready for Percy I'll try to explain first