The boy and The trial part 1

Previously

The camp was show the iris message how Annabeth cheated and how Jason shoes his true colors how Thalia would've killed Percy if not for the help of the fates and Percy ran from camp all while Dionysus was crying because zues burned his plants.

3rd PoV

I wonder Zeus said with a hint of curiosity. Jason come get my boy. Yes father he said with a gleam in his eyes. Jason was now kneeling in crony of the king of the gods what do you wish for but without hesitation or letting him finish zues put us hand of Julia sons his and began to rummage through his memories about the middle of the scene Jason started to flail spring and scream until it stirs an he passed out . By that time Zeus looked tired and ready to fall. Woah brother careful Poseidon said while steadying his brother. I am able to see memories because as you know your brain emit electricity. Well because he was born from the how should I say this stronger yet more violent part on me he had stronger connections to his power than I thought Zeus said with a hint of regret in his voice . What do you mean lord Zeus annabeth said. Odd Zeus said with what we thought was only curiosity but was also regret and anger. Why are you the only one it didn't work one, but what I mean is he controlled you thought your brain waves. Or you would put it as your rational thought and feeling. All except her he said as he pointed to Annabeth. It seems he just played your ego at least that's what his memories said. And at that he waved his hands and almost every camper fell. If not for Chiron who would have fallen did not for the years of strains on his psyche already and annabeth who was not affected. What have we done annabeth said with a a lot of regret and realization. When everyone wakes up meet us on Olympus.

Percy pov
I started to run and run. I ran until my feet had blister and my shoes were broken. I found myself in a part of the woods I didn't realize so I just wondered sound until I came upon a river  and a hut. I touched the river realizing i ran almost 60 miles because I was in the Central Park but an older version like a berried was out around it. The berries seems to emit no power but also some power. I don't know how to describe it. It's like it is powerless but radiates power then I looked around it. Seems to have stoped everything in the area from aging and everything else it suppose to do but when I walked it it felt familiar like I've been in here before I realized it someone was walked out of the tent and stared at me. He looked like my father and Zeus put in one. Maybe hades if hades wasn't so pale also. Then I realized it was Kronos the titan of time. I began to charge but he stopped me with a wave of his hands we need to talk he said while dragging me to his tent.

Cliffhanger hahah

What y'all think and what do y'all think is going to happen.