Thr news part 3

Percy pov

I had just woken up and for some reason I felt better. I felt refreshed and then I walked into the big houses living room where annabeth and Malcolm had been sitting on the couch. And it hit me like a million pounds of rocks. I still have to tell them about their mother. I started to head at words Malcolm and annabeth. Malcolm annabeth please assemble your cabins have something to share with Y'all i will meet y'all in the mess hall and I flashed away but not before seeing their face it looked like as if they new something was wrong they looked worried and they headed out I flashed back in and asked Chiron why were they here. Well they were here because there is a problem some of them are starting to have trouble remembering stuff such as facts or what they were doing. It seams they since their mother is losing her mind they might be too Chiron said in a worried tone at this I felt something I hadn't felt for a while I felt genuinely fear but I also felt like I could help I put my hand on chitons shoulders and flashed us to the mess hall to see almost if not all of Athenas children their. Hi everyone I've recently learners fo what's happening and I have some bad new but I also may have a solution to your problem. And what would that be asked Annabeth. well the reason your losing your brains is because of me your mother broke her oath with me and everyone she sues her Brian no matter how much she losing that knowledge and I didn't think this would happen to you as well and at this third was tons of uproar from them I heard you bastard and what the yell are we going to do and more that I read can't say because they said it in greek and there really isn't a translation for it but it was horrible. Hold on I have a solution now annabeth  you and please choose 4 others in total from the other cabins from each cabins you may think or you believe who can help tremendously  in the war if you will please come to the  big house and I'll tell you what the solution is it's not for everyone and I'm not even sure it'll work but judging by the evidence and what time we have I have no choice  but to try and see and at this I flashed away.

3rd pov
Well you heard him said Chiron annabeth who will you choose asked Chiron in a curious tone I choose  Malcolm, Katie Gardner, Clarisse LaRue. Why would you choose another from your cabin asked Chiron, well since my cabin is the main strategist of the camp and Percy has a so called solution incase one is taken out we have a back up and Malcolm is the closest thing we have to mom beside me. Ok then we shall go see what the cure is but before pls go grab the other oh and do be polite when y'all come to the big house Percy may not seem like it but he is also in hurt it's not just your mother. And at this Chiron could see annabeths face change from plain anger to a silent anger like she was angry but jut wouldn't show it