six.

I could feel Ginnys hand shaking in my grasp as I led her into the Shrieking Shack, I tightened my grip on her wrist and pressed my nails into her skin.
     "It's enchanted so there's screams, they aren't real. People really are gullible." I mutter under my breath, not quite sure wether Ginny heard or not. I pulled her in the Shack and shut the door, I looked to her to realize her eyes were shut closed tightly.
     "Open your eyes, Weasley, it really isn't all that bad." I promised her and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around her at the room we now stood in. The walls were painted emerald green with wooden floors, there was a crackling fire place and a large black couch. The room was decorated tastefully with greens, silvers and blacks. There was a large throw rug between the fire and couch.
     "What's behind those doors?" Ginny pondered and I walked over to the two larger doors and one small one.
     "The one closest to the wall is the bathroom, the middle one is the kitchen, although the kitchen is quite small given that I'm not advanced enough to make this place larger than it  already was. Then that third door, the small one, is Ariadne's cupboard." I explained, motioning to the different doors as I spoke about them. Ginnys eyes twinkled with wonder and she approached the smaller door, crouching down to take a look at it.
     "Who's Ariadne?" She asked curiously and almost a moment after she asked the small door swung open and nearly hit Ginny. A small house elf came wobbling out of the door.
     "Mistress, you've returned." Ariadne said pleasantly, turning to me and hobbling on over. Ginny watched the elf with a look of curiosity mixed with what looked like disgust written on her face.
     "I've told you before, you can call me Carmem." I mutter to the elf, Ginny came walking over and looked down at the elf. Weasley looked fuming, yet I didn't know why.
     "Why would you keep an house elf in here for no good reason?" She demanded, Ginnys voice wasn't the softer tone it usually was. Ariadne tapped Ginnys foot and she looked down at it.
     "Ms Malfoy does me no harm, I assure you. I live here." Ariadne explains, Ginnys expression seemed to soften. I let myself fall back onto the couch and dump the things I got earlier from Honeydukes to the floor with caution, Ariadne scrambled over and took it in her arms, thanking me, she hobbled into the kitchen.
     "You house her here?" Ginny asked, sitting herself down next to me on the couch and I shrugged. Ariadne was originally one of my parents house elves but I eventually freed them all, except for Dobby, Harry Potter freed him. I freed Ariadne, but I took a liking to her, she always took extra care of me since mother and father were always quite busy with work and what not. Afterwards, Ariadne wouldn't leave so I had to house her somewhere I promised to visit her, which happens to be the Shrieking Shack. Although I've never told anyone about her or brought someone in here, I don't know why, but I felt that I could trust the Weasley.
     "That's really good of you, Carmen." Ginny approved, I could feel her looking at me but I kept my gaze on the crackling fire in front of us. "I thought you were just like your brother, dark and arrogant, caring only about what affected you." She said slowly, I turned and my eyes bore into hers, I was trying to figure out why she'd say that about Draco.
     "You don't know me." I assured her and she looked at me longingly, I don't know what she wanted from me.
     "We should get going." I said quickly, the moment awkward silence crept in. I knocked on the kitchen door and wished Ariadne goodbye, before leading Ginny out of the Shrieking Shack.
     We stepped outside and the weather had changed to a light snow, gently frosting the ground with white.
     "I don't know why I showed you that." I murmured to Ginny as we made our way back to the school, I shoved my hands into my pockets as we walked. I saw her looking at me through my peripheral vision as we went, her stares made me feel insecure and seen. Obviously I was seen by everyone, but I mean seen.
     "If it isn't my favourite Malfoy." I hear as someone comes up beside me. It was Theodore Nott, one of my 'distractions'.
     "Need something, Theo?" I turned to him and asked, a half smirk plastered on my face, I knew exactly what he wanted from me.
     "Am I free to stop by? Around seven o'clock." He grinned, elbowing me gently and I gave him a small nod. Ginny looked to me in disbelief.
     "What in Merlin just happened?" She demanded and I chuckled softly, maybe I could make her jealous. I put my hand around her waist, putting my hand on her ass and squeezing it gently before snaking my hand atop her hip and resting it there. I pulled her body closer to mine as we walked.
     "Don't you worry your pretty little head." I muttered to her, the corners of my lips slightly upturned. This should be fun, playing games with Ginny Weasley. After the time we had in the bathroom, I was sure she liked girls, so it wouldn't be too difficult.