seven.

MY DORMITORY
8:45pm

"Oh, give it up, Theo!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air in anger. He was staring at me, he had an angry look on his face, it wasn't a good look on him. "You look ugly when you're angry, y'know that?" I smirked, he scoffed, and got up to the door.
     "I'm done! I wanted something with you, I thought you wanted that too." He said, clearly distressed. I smiled, and shook my head, stifling a laugh.
     "You're just a distraction, leave." Merlin, did he look mad when I said that. He cussed at me before leaving, slamming the door on his way out. All of Slytherin probably heard him getting all mad, but I didn't care, it was funny.
     I let myself fall back on my bed, I stared at the drapes on the window, concealing the view of the bottom of the Black Lake, the view made me claustrophobic.
     I didn't even realize it, until I went to wipe my eyes, that I had started to cry. Every time I do it with a guy, I feel disgusting, vile. My body aches, and hurts where he touched me, I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Every touch from him burned my skin, I felt irritated. Every time a guy would touch me, I feel unsanitary. The touch makes my body scream, it's like a punishment.
-
MY DORMITORY

"Carmen! You need to get up!" My brother screeched, Merlin, was he annoying.
     "Maybe if you went away, I would!" I called back, I heard him mutter to something, but didn't hear what he said exact.
     It was now early fall, and early on a Saturday morning, Slytherin was playing against Hufflepuff at noon. They didn't stand a chance.
     Not to stereotype Hufflepuff, but they're soft.
-
SLYTHERIN CHANGE ROOM

"You all remember the game plan, don't go easy on them just because we're guaranteed to win, play as hard as you can, so their loss will hit harder."
Draco advised the team, I scoffed, and rolled my eyes.
     "Real inspirational." I commented, and clapped for him sarcastically. He think's everything he does is so great, when in reality, it isn't.
     "Everyone better be ready, we're on." My brother spoke loudly, and lead the team onto the field. As soon as our team stepped onto the field, you could hear cheers from the Slytherin students, and them only. The three other houses cheered for Hufflepuff instead.
     I swung my leg over my broom, and pushed off the ground as hard as I possibly could once I heard Madam Hooch's whistle. As I whizzed around in the air, I noticed Ginnys red hair among the crowd, she seemed to be sat all alone, was she here to cheer me on? Only one way to find out. I zoomed over to Hufflepuffs chaser, Zacharias Smith, and bumped into him.
     "I'll be needing that!" I shouted to him, as he dropped the quaffle. I dove, and got quite close to the ground, but caught it. Hufflepuffs keeper, Daniel Fincher, was alert, but not very agile. I easily scored another ten points.
     "Slytherins chaser, Carmen Malfoy just scored! Slytherin's winning, one hundred and ten, to sixty!" Lee Jordan called out, I really disliked him, he was quite annoying. When I scored, I made sure to look to Weasley, she was clapping. Exactly what I'd been looking for.
-
AFTER THE MATCH
Slytherin- 270
Hufflepuff- 90

I had decided that before I went to the locker room, I'd sneak in a quick talk with Weasley. So, I snuck up on her as she was leaving.
     "Cheering for me now, are you, Weasley?" I teased, she whipped around to look at me. Her cheeks, and nose were pink from the cold air, her hair made the colour in her face look even more prominent.
     "Suddenly I'm not allowed to watch Quidditch for entertainment?" She queried, I raised my eyebrows at her. I 'accidentally' brushed my fingers against hers, she looked at me with a confused look.
     "You look cold, Weasley." I commented, Ginny scoffed. "It's warmer in the Ravenclaw locker room, if you'd like to accompany me there." I offered, there's no way she'd deny that. Ginny simply rolled her eyes, and sighed in defeat.
-
RAVENCLAW LOCKER ROOM

I began peeling off my Quidditch uniform, Ginny looked shocked I was undressing in front of her.
     "Something bothering you, Weasley?" I questioned innocently, she simply shook her head, and seated herself on the bench. She looked down at her hands placed carefully in her lap.
     Once I turned on the shower, I know she said something, but the sound of the water lapping against the floor was too loud to hear.
     "If you're going to speak to me, maybe you should come here so I can hear you better." I could've sworn I heard a sigh, then foot steps to right outside of the shower curtain.
     "Why am I here?" She questioned, I laughed.
     "Come on in here." I said, ignoring her question.
     "I'm not going to be one of your toys, like Theo!" She huffed, if I could see her right now, she'd probably have her arms crossed.
     "I don't see him anymore. Loosen up, Weasley." I heard Ginny sigh, and could see the silhouette on the other side of the curtain of her stripping her clothes off.
     After waiting for what seemed like ages, she opened the curtain to the shower.