eleven.

DRACOS DORMITORY

"You've got to be joking, Carmen." My brother says in disbelief, running his fingers through his hair in stress.
     "Oh, I'm not." I assure him, with a smirk.
     "You're really dating that Weasley girl?"
     "Yup."
     "Were you guys really kissing when Dean caught you both?"
     "Mhm."
     "Wow." He muttered. His eyes widened at me, a devilish look crossed his face, I crossed my arms. "I'm telling mum." He decided, I quickly shook my head 'no' and pleaded for him not to. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't." Draco demanded, I sighed, and sat down on his bed.
     "We aren't REALLY dating." I swore, Draco wasn't buying it. "No, I'm serious, I really am!" I promised him. My brother decided to hear me out, and let me tell the story of what had happened. "And now the whole school knows that we're 'dating'." I finish, Draco looks taken aback. I left out the details why I was at her dormitory, it wasn't any of his business who I see. "I'll tell mum, and father during the Christmas holidays, you wont speak a word of it!" I lectured him, Draco nodded, and muttered a few things I couldn't hear.
     "So, you're staying with Weasley?" He asked rather timidly.
     "I guess so." I replied awkwardly.
     "I get to tease Ronald about my sister shagging his now." My brother commented, he had a smile as if he'd just been recruited for a professional Quidditch team.
     "We aren't shagging."
     "Pretend like you are." He persuaded, I shrugged, and gave in.
     "And now, I get to tease Potter, and Thomas that my little sister is with the girl they both fancy. They wish they were shagging the Weasley girl, although I don't know why they'd want to, but my sister is!" Draco went on quite enthusiastically until I shushed him.
     "We aren't shagging, we've already spoken about this, Draco." I corrected him, and he waved his hand dismissively.
     "I'm still not happy that my own sister likes..Girls, AND on top of that dating a-" He paused his sentence to fake gag. "Weasley." Draco finished quite bitterly. I scoffed, and threw my hands up in defeat. I muttered a few things about my brother being an arrogant git while leaving his dormitory.
-
MY DORMITORY

The moment I got back here from Dracos, I began to cry. His words rung through my ears like an echo, I could quote what he had said exactly.
     "I'm still not happy that my own sister likes..Girls, AND on top of that dating a- Weasley.."
     Has he no regards to anyone elses feelings? Just because we grew up in an 'traditional' household doesn't mean Draco can't at least be almost supportive of his sister, his younger sister. The hot tears stung my cheeks like acid, I wiped them off on my Slytherin jumper I had on. I stared blankly at Ginnys jersey she had lent me still laying on my bed while tears slipped down my cheeks. I stood there for who knows how long crying in silence, until I got a knock on my dormitory door.
     "What do you want, Draco?" I yelled, quickly wiping the tears from my face, he'd tease me and call me a crybaby if he saw me this way.
     "It isn't Draco." I hear a soft, familiar voice say from outside of my dormitory. I made my way over to the door and opened it for them, beckoning them inside of my dormitory before I carefully closed the door.
     "Sorry about that, I thought you were my brother, we just had an..Argument, or something like that." I said very nonchalantly, they nodded and sat down on my bed with their hands in their lap. "Are we actually dating, Ginny?" I mutter, staring at the floor. My parents will hate me for this, why am I even going along with her lie?
     "The entire school knows." She reasoned, and I nodded.
     "I'm assuming Ron wasn't too pleased, either?" I asked her, I was quite nervous. I had never really been in a relationship before, if that's what this was.
     "Not really," She laughed, then went silent. "Carmen?" Ginny asked, I looked to her and gave a weak smile. "Do you want to be together? Not just to please everyone else, but because we want to." She says softly, I take a moment to reflect on her words, and I hope she doesn't feel bad, and think that I'm hesitating. Well, yes, I am hesitant about this, but Ginny doesn't need to know that.
     "I don't know." I replied truthfully. This was an awful idea, terrible really. I don't even like girls! I can't be lesbian because I've done things with guys in the past. "Whatever you want, Ginny." I said, she looked worried. Her face was pink, and her hands were shaking slightly in her lap. I sat myself extremely close beside her, I had probably taken her by surprise judging by the way she jumped when I sat. I don't know how to comfort people, I've never had to, so of course, I'd be bad at it. Not that Ginny needed comforting, but maybe someone who's just...There? I hesitantly put my arm around her, and she proceeded to put her head on my shoulder.
     "Well, secret's out now. We may as well try while we have the freedom to." She decided, I could tell that she did want this. I simply nodded, and we sat there in silence for a while.