New years eve 🎆

It was New Years, and Childe and I finished celebrating with our families together, and my parents went to bed so I went with Childe and his siblings to walk to their home.

His siblings went to bed shortly, and he turned to me. "Wanna celebrate together some more? Or are you tired?" He asked. "You know me, I'm a night owl anyways. I got a few hours left in me." I replied. "Ok! What do you wanna do? I have some champagne." He said happily. I thought for a moment. "Bath and champagne?" I said. He smirked and nodded. "That's the first thing you think of? Starting off the new year spicy, hmm?" I blushed. "Shuddup." He chuckled and showed me his bathroom. "Holy cow." The bathtub was more like a swimming pool, and the walls had paintings hung up, the floor was marble. Childe grabbed some candles out of the cabinet and placed them around, lighting all of them, and turned out the lights. "Why do you have so many candles in your bathroom cabinet?" I asked. "I'm always prepared, sweetheart." He smiled innocently at me and I laughed. He went to go get the champagne and glasses, and I turned on the tub.

"Umm, none of your siblings will get up to use the bathroom?" I asked. "Oh no, they all have their own bathroom." He said nonchalantly. "Oh." I was still kinda surprised. He started taking off his clothes right in front of me. I blushed and held a hand in front of my face. Mostly. I could still peek. He kept undressing, pretending not to see me, and got in the bath. My face was so hot I felt like I'd been in the sun for an hour. "Like what you saw, y/n? Are you gonna come in?" He grinned. "Ah.. ok.." I took off my shirt, then my pants. "I won't look if you want, sweetheart." He said. "It's ok." I said shyly. Though I avoided looking at him directly as I took the rest off. My face burned as I climbed in the bathtub. Still avoiding his gaze, I shuffled over next to him and leaned on his shoulder. "Aww... ojou-chan..." He affectionately ruffled my hair and settled his arm around my shoulders. "Also, I like the outfit you picked out today, though you look beautiful with it off as well." I giggled. "Same to you." Despite his usual confidence, his face went red.

We sipped our champagne, then I took bubbles and arranged a mound on his head. "Hehe I wanna do you next." He said happily. "Look at yourself now." I giggled, once I was done. He looked in the mirror and laughed. "You made me look like I have a cypress tree on my head." He started to do me, and somehow made a mound that reached like five feet high. "What the heck?! How did you even do that?!" We laughed so hard the bubbles fell off our heads. I kissed him, gently stroking his face. "Y/n..." He smiled sweetly down at me, then he yawned. "Getting tired?" I asked. "No no no, y/n, I could stay in here with you all night."
"Aw.. you've had a long day, though. Ill stay the night, be your teddy bear." I said as he stroked my hair. "Aww, really? Alright, I guess we can go then." Childe practically beamed at me. "I love you, y/n." I climbed out and leaned over to kiss him. "I love you too, Childe." My bare chest pressed against his, and I blushed and backed away. He grinned and climbed out, grabbing a towel and drying me off, and securing it around me. I did the same for him, blushing heavily.

He kissed my head and we went to his room, and I put on one of his shirts. "Aww! Ojou-chan, you look adorable!" Childe exclaimed as he put on his pants. "Thank you." I smiled shyly and laid down on his bed, him joining me shortly after. He switched off the lights and threw the covers over us, and embraced me close to his chest. "Goodnight, y/n. I love you." He said, and kissed my head.
"I love you too, Childe."