Baking christmas cookies 🎄🍪

I arrived at Childe's house, a sizable mansion, and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Seconds later, the door flew open and Teucer ran out to hug me. "Hi, y/n! My brother was wondering when you'd get here! We're making cookies! Do you wanna join us?" I chuckled and smiled. "Of course, Teucer." Childe came to the door, wiping his hands on his apron. "Hi, y/n! I see Teucer already got to the door first." He tossled Teucers hair. "Hi! And yeah, he came so fast."
"Well, come in." Childe bowed as I walked through the doorway. I blushed and giggled. "Stoppp." Teucer laughed. "You two are cute. Lets go make cookies!" He ran off back to the kitchen.

The dough was already done and rolled out, and Teucer was making some stars and gingerbread man shapes. Childe and I started stamping out shapes and laid them on the sheet, and Childe put them in the oven. "Can I have just one tonight?" Teucer asked him. "Hmm, well they are technically for tomorrow." Childe turned to me. "Everyone's asleep right now, and we usually have them on Christmas morning." He said. "Oh. But I kinda want one today, too." I said. Me and Teucer smiled at each other. Childe laughed. "Ok, we'll have one tonight." After they were done, we sat at the table and ate them with some milk. I smiled at how close Childe was with his little brother; Teucer just adored him. After we finished, Childe stood up. "Hold on for a second, y/n. I have to put Teucer to bed." Teucer jumped out of his chair. "I don't know how I can sleep with Christmas being tomorrow! Goodnight, y/n!" Childe smiled as Teucer skipped next to him as they walked off. I hummed while I waited.

A few moments later, Childe came back. "Wanna go somewhere more comfortable?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." He walked over and gently lifted me off my chair, bridal style. "Ah! What are you doing?" I blushed. "Just helping you." He smirked down at me. I put my face in my hands, hiding my flustered but happy face.