Snow day ⛄️

It snowed today I had to write something fluffy and snow themed!
.....................................................
It was snowing outside, and me and Childe were cuddled up on the couch at the moment. I proposed the idea for a snowball fight, and he happily obliged.

"Now sweetheart, I'm not gonna go easy on you." Childe said with a slightly evil grin on his face. I laughed, though knowing he was serious. Hiding behind a tree, I packed a snowball, and dipped it in a small stream to make an extremely slushy snowball. Upon impact, instead of falling off of his clothes, it would just melt through. An evil little thing, but I knew I'd likely only be able to hit him once, if even that. I wasn't evil enough to pack it into a ice ball, or what I call a deathball.
Suddenly a snowball hit my head with precise aim. I heard Childe laugh, and peeked to see him gathering more snow. I sneaked behind the trees when he wasn't looking. As he bent down in front of me, I grinned and aimed the slushball straight at his posterior.

"Ahh shi..."

I aimed right, and it immediently soaked through his pants. I started laughing, closing my eyes which was a mistake. The snow covering the tree branches got shook off and all dumped on my head.

"Checkmate, girlie." Childe laughed from behind me. I don't know how he got the snow to all fall on me. I shook off the pile of snow, and tackled him, my legs straddling his hips.
"Damn it Childe, I'm soaked." I playfully got angry.

"Yeah, me too." He smirked.

"Stop it, you pervert." I smiled and kissed his nose, making him smile and blush. "Let's go inside, I really am cold."
.....................................................
When we got inside and got undressed, Childe led me to the couch and laid a blanket across me. "I'll get us some hot cocoa, sweetheart." He planted a kiss on my head, making me giggle happily, then he went to the kitchen.

When he came back, I set the cocoa down on the table and grabbed him in a hug, kissing all over his face. "Thank you." Upon letting go, he was smiling from ear to ear, a blush coating his face. "Your welcome, y/n." We watched a movie and drank hot cocoa, and just cuddled for the rest of the night.