Valentines day 💕

Waking me up on Valentine's Day morning, Childe knocked on the door. I sleepily got out of bed and opened the door. Childe immediately hugged me, and I was surprised for a moment.

"Good morning beautiful, and happy Valentine's Day!" Childe said happily, planting a kiss on my mouth. "Oof, morning breath."

I laughed and smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart." I hugged him back.
"I've got reservations at a restaurant today, and I rented out the theater so we can watch in private." Childe said, and pulled out a humongous box of chocolates.

"Wow, you didn't have to do all this. Thank you so much!!" I exclaimed, happily taking the chocolates, eating one immediately.
"Your welcome, girlie." Childe smiled.

"Oh wait, I have something for you too." I smiled and rushed in the house to get it. It wasn't much because I honestly didn't know what to get someone who could already buy anything, but I baked him a chocolate cherry cake and I had bought a personalized blanket. I brought them out to the porch, holding out the cake first. "Here you go, darling. I know it isn't~"

"Sweetheart, thank you so much!" Childe took the cake and admired it, then set it down so he could hug me again. "I love it! I can tell you must've worked so hard on it." I blushed and shyly gave him a little kiss on his neck. "I have another thing." I held out the blanket, which had a picture of him and me on it, and with his family. "Wow..." Childe quickly wiped his eye. "Thank you, y/n."
.....................................................
After we went inside and a long while of Childe cuddling me, he reluctantly let me go long enough so I could get dressed to go out. I smiled as I put on my outfit, remembering all the sweet things he said to me while we had cuddled.

I laughed as Childe gently tickled me, then it got more frantic until I laughed so hard I had to get a breath. I playfully reached over and tickled his stomach, which was apparently his ticklish spot. I laughed as he laughed, and he finally pulled away. He pulled me close and kissed my head, and I nuzzled into his shoulder. He whispered sweet nothings to me until my face was burning. One kiss led to another, and I had eventually found myself lying down with my hands wrapped in his hair as his gently gripped my waist. His tongue still mingling with mine, I reluctantly pulled away. "We're gonna be late to the movies, sweetie." I reminded him, and he pouted but let me go get dressed.

I came out of my room and showed him my outfit, which got a pleasantly amazed reaction, and he held my hand and we went to the movies. It was a comedy, and we laughed as we ate our popcorn, which he of course got us each the biggest size. After, we went to the restaurant, which had a pleasant atmosphere. It had an outdoor area with beautiful gardens, and it was a lovely night. We ate and chatted with a nice breeze ruffling our hair, before eventually returning to my house. My shoes were hurting my feet, and Childe picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. I smiled and kissed his neck, whispering "I love you's" to him, making him grin and blush. He laid me on my bed, and kissed my forehead.
"Are you tired, beautiful? I can lock the door behind me." Childe asked me. I grabbed at his shirt and whimpered. "No, can you stay with me tonight, pleaseeee?" I made my best puppy eyes at him, though I knew he'd need no further convincing. His eyes lovingly gazed at me, and he climbed into bed with me. I got on top of him and straddled him, kissing him deeply and slowly taking off his shirt.

Heads up, this is the lemon part

"Ahh, we're certainly moving fast tonight." He grinned up at me as I took off his pants. "I think it's your turn now." He pulled my shirt over my head, taking a moment to admire me. I blushed and covered my eyes. He chuckled lightly unclipped my bra, gently rubbing them. Before he got to my underwear, I took his off first. I gazed into his eyes, and he blushed. Making my way down, I took it into my mouth. I heard a surprised moan from above me, and I kept going but stopped before he came. Smiling at his flushed and breathless expression, I rolled off of him and laid on my back.

"Your turn, darling~"

He wasted no time, and kissed my neck, moving his way down to my clit. Breathlessly gripping the sheets, I shamelessly thrust my hips, his tongue moving faster as my moans got louder. When he finished I had came 4 times, and I was a mess.
"You look so beautiful, y/n." Childe said lovingly. I breathlessly said "you too," which is all I could think to say. He gently pushed a finger in and curled up. I moaned his name and gripped harder. "S-stop teasing, j-just p-put it in already." I said. He smiled and positioned himself above me. "Ok, I don't wanna keep you waiting." He pushed it in all at once, and I gasped and gripped him. "All ok, y/n?" He asked nervously. I nodded and moaned, telling him it was ok to move. He thrusted as he kissed my neck, moaning into it as well. I arched my back and tangled my hands in his hair, pushing my leg up which made me moan louder. He went ahead and pushed my other leg on his shoulder, kissing my mouth to muffle my moans loud enough I was sure the neighbors would hear. He came, and pulled out, rolling off of me and breathing heavily. I wrapped an arm around him.
"I love you, darling." I said, still extremely out of breath.
"I love you too, sweetheart." He said before shortly falling asleep.
.....................................................
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone 🤍 I hope you liked this. I know Valentine's Day can suck, and I would say "spend it with friends and family," which is important too, but I know that's not always a comfort. I just hope you all have a lovely day nontheless 🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕🤍💕