Night before christmas 🎄😳

He carried me upstairs. "Um, it is ok if we go to my room, right? We can stay in the living room if you want." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'd prefer your room." I assured him. He smiled, and opened the door to his room. I gasped. It had a big, comfy looking bed, a fireplace, and a bookcase next to a large window. Childe gently set me down on his bed, and sat down next to me. "Wow! This is such a beautiful room!" I exclaimed. "Are you comfy, sweetheart?"
"Just a little cold, but I know how to fix that." I snuggled up to him and nuzzled his neck. He wrapped his arms around me. "Can I get some kisses?" I said quietly. He lightly stroked my face. "You don't have to ask. Of course." He lifted my face up and gently kissed me, tangling his hands in my hair and slowly moving his mouth with mine. He pulled away a tiny bit and then went back, languidly kissing me. "Your so good at this." I muttered in between kisses. "You are as well. And you taste like cookies." He said lovingly. I pulled him closer and gently sucked on his bottom lip, sliding my tongue in, making him moan. "Ahah, beautiful, I'm supposed to be making you moannn..." I kissed his neck and his words trailed off. "Shh. Let me make you moan for once. I always get to." I kept kissing his neck, sliding a hand up his shirt, feeling his hands gripping my hair a little bit tighter. I stroked up and down, kissing his neck still.

I forgot to pay attention and my hand went a little too far south, and his moan adruptly got extremely loud. I jumped and clapped a hand to his mouth. "Sorry! That was an accident, but you have to be quieter." We both blushed extremely red. He lifted my hand off his mouth. "Sorry, y/n. It just surprised me. I won't be so loud if you decide to do it again." He smirked at me, and I blushed heavily. "Shuddup." I muttered into his chest. He chuckled quietly and stroked my hair. I grinned and kissed him on the mouth, letting my hand travel down again, this time on purpose. I moved my hand up and down. He gasped in surprise and tried to suppress his moan. "Ah Damn, y/n, I didn't expect you to do it agAi..." His voice hitched and I cut him off by kissing him again, which muffled his moans. His breath hitched as he finished. Blushing, I took my hand off, slowly pulling out of the kiss. He was a bit out of breath and his face was red. "Did you enjoy that, sweetie?" I asked him, playing with his hair. "Yes. Extremely. And you kiss like an angel." He responded with a lopsided grin.

I glanced at the clock, which read midnight. "Damn. I have to go now, I'm already thirty minutes late." I fretted. He smiled and gave me a peck. "It's ok, I'm glad you could come over." I smiled and reluctantly climbed off of his lap. Childe walked me back home. After we said our goodbyes, I tried to go inside quietly. I was already late, and I did not want to get in trouble.