Chores 💕

About the picture: POV your in Zhonglis or Childes place 😆😉
.....................................................
After we ate breakfast, I sighed at the long list of chores I had to do while my parents were out of town. Still wearing only Childe's shirt, while eating a late breakfast with him, I definitely did not wanna do them.

"Hey girlie, do you want some help?" He asked me.

"Ahh noo, you don't have to."

"But I insist." Childe stood up, still only wearing his underwear. "But uh, maybe I should get dressed first."

I smiled innocently, and shook my head. "Nah, you should just stay like that."

"Ah, ok. I see." He smirked, but was obviously flustered.
"Alright, so please dust the living room." I stood on my tiptoes, giving him a kiss, then handed him a rag. I grabbed a broom and started sweeping. While I used the dustpan, I noticed Childe had never left the room.
Turning around, he quickly turned to leave, but not before I noticed.

"You pervert!" I said, shooing him with the broom. "Stop looking at my bum."

Laughing, he left the room and went to go dust. Smiling, I set up a speaker so we could listen to some music while we worked. One of our favorites was on, and I hummed while cleaning the countertops.

"Hey y/n, wanna dance?" Childe walked back in the kitchen, and set down his rag. I blushed. "Sure." My hand on his shoulder and his on my waist, we started dancing around the kitchen, though neither have us had ever danced like this before. Gazing into my eyes, Childe leaned in for a kiss, and I accidentally stepped on his foot. "Oops, sorry." I kissed his nose apologetically, to which he smiled and laughed, before leaning again for a kiss. Upon letting go, our faces stayed close as we continued dancing.

No words needed, he lovingly gazed at me, and I gave him a small kiss every few seconds.
Even after the song ended, we stayed with our arms around each other for awhile.

"You always distract me when I have to do stuff." I laughed, and he smiled.

"Sorry, girlie."

I kissed him again. "Nah, this is better."

.....................................................
Sorry for the awkward ending 😅 it's hard to have motivation these days, I hope it's good.