Cuddles 💛

While walking home from work, I saw Childe walking towards me; I ran to him and threw myself into his arms. He laughed and lifted me off my feet, dipping my head back so he could kiss me. I wrapped my hands in his hair and still embraced him when he sat me down.

"Your coming home at the same time as me?" I said happily, considering usually he got home much later, as he was much busier than me. We began to walk home together, his hand in mine. "How was your day, sweetheart?" He asked me. I sighed. "It was fine, tell me about your day," I replied. He frowned and stroked my hair. "You don't sound like it was good, is everything ok?"

I hesitated, I know Childe has a difficult job, and it seems unfair of me to complain about mine. Even though I know he knows when I'm upset. I looked down. "I don't know. People were just kind of rude today, you know?" He still looked concerned, as he knew someone would have to be pretty awful to upset me, but he didn't push it. He took me to the ice cream shop and got me a giant and very unhealthy looking sundae, and then we began walking home again. I smiled up at him, wondering how I managed to land him. Upon getting home, I flipped down on the bed and pulled him with me.

"Y/n, we just got home and you already wanna fu-" I frowned at him. "Don't be a pervert, I just wanna cuddle." He laughed softly. "I know, I'm just kidding."

I stared at him. "You know you weren't."

"You know me too well, y/n."

I pulled him closer and began to kiss him, his hands finding their ways into my hair and I climbed on top of him. I pulled away slightly, my lips still brushing his. "Thank you for cheering me up, I just feel bad because you have such a hard job and don't complain and I do, I don't wanna bother you." Moving my lips so they connected with his again, his moving gently with mine before he let go. "Hey, I don't mind at all, you shouldn't have to hold in how you feel." He said quietly. I kissed him before moving to his neck, languidly kissing it and leaving the occasional mark. A soft moan escaped him, and I put my hand inside his shirt, rubbing his chest softly. I moved up to kiss him again, this time he used his tongue, and he used it well. He flipped me over to where he was on top, and I moaned into the kiss. He slid a hand up my shirt. "This is ok, right?" He asked. "Gosh, yes." I said, very happy he asked for consent. His hand went inside my bra, fondling my breast lovingly. I moaned deeply. "S-stop, I gotta go to bed, not get turned on." He chuckled and pulled his hand out, kissing my cheek before sitting up.

"Y/n, maybe in the morning then?" Childe smirked at me. I hit him with a pillow.
.......................................................................
I have rlly bad writers block, so forgive me if this was pointless, but it was fun to write lol; I was dead for a while then just showed up and wrote this out of nowhere xD I hope y'all are doing well 🤍