Irl story 🌝

Hi everyone :) Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my last chapter, things are a little better now so they'll get there 💜 since I still I have no ideas I decided to share with y'all a personal story that happened to me (it's embarrassing but I find it funny)

I was on an 8 hour flight, and it was my first time on an airplane in 11 years before you judge me too hard 😭 on the flight I had eaten too much and my stomach hurt so I went to find the bathroom. Being my first time on an airplane that I remember anyway, I was looking at how weird the toilet was, and then I couldn't find toilet paper or paper towels. So as I was looking, I forgot I hadn't locked the door and this lady opened it and I just stared at her (I had more severe social anxiety then) 💀 and she was like "omg sorry!" Then I locked it again, but I was having trouble figuring out stuff still for some reason and then I couldn't figure out how to flush, and I hear a knock and my mom asks if I'm ok in there. The flight attendant somehow notified her I still don't know how she knew she was my mom, unless everyone out there was complaining about me being in there for so long 😭 I said yes and eventually came out, to where I see an entire LINE of people wrapping around the back of the plane, where the flight attendant station was and THEY were annoyed because everyone was in their space. This was a very big plane btw.

Then on a side note I wanted to go go carting once and my mom said ok but I had to be grouped in with the under 10's because the teens were "too rough." At this time I was 15. Anyway I did it and my cart malfunctioned and sent me into a wall and I couldn't get out and an attendant had to help me, then when I could race all those tiny kids beat my ass 😭😭😭 and I was the only person who's head went over the headrest, all the little kids you couldn't even see them. It's like a dinosaur racing then and they BEAT ME 😭😭😭

OH and then another time I went to the beach and my swimsuit had some sort of netting in it, and SAND GOT IN THERE and made it look like I had a DIAPER ON. I tried everything to get it out but I had to cut the netting out at the hotel. I had to walk back to and through the hotel with a LOADED diaper.

Then not embarrassing but also like why me? I got randomly hit with a paintball from somewhere and that thing happened to hit right on my Achilles and I nearly fell over it hurt so bad, like where did it even COME FROM

And at my old job they were mopping and I fell in the same spot twice in front of customers 🤭

Anyway that's all I can remember for now 😮‍💨