In the shower (lemon 🍋)

A bit of a heads up, this is a more graphic lemon than the last one
.....................................................
Childe came home after a long day, and though he tried not to worry me by showing it, I could tell it had been a hard day. He sat on the couch, and I rubbed his shoulders. He leaned his head on my hand, a soft smile painting his face. I kissed his head and suggested he go shower. "Ok sweetheart, and then I'll come to bed, so if you wanna go ahead and get all cozy and tucked in." He turned and walked towards the bathroom, but I stopped him. "Would you like me to umm..." I paused and blushed, as a small grin worked its way across Childe's face. "Keep you company?" I finished, looking at the ground. He lifted my chin, kissing me deeply. I moaned a bit as he slipped his tongue in as well. He pulled away, mouth slightly against mine. "Of course, I'd love that." He pecked my lips once more and picked me up, bridal style, and carried me into the bathroom. I giggled with embarrassment as he set me down. He had barely shut the door and I had already completely stripped, and as he turned around, he blushed and smiled. I shyly walked up to him, and pressing my chest against him, kissed him, backing him up against the wall, using my hands to undress him as he moaned into my French kisses. My fingers roaming his chest, i tried to control myself long enough so we could get in the shower. His flushed face and eyes looking at me lovingly, it made me feel like I've never felt before. Finally getting into the shower, I wasted no time in pinning him to the wall, longingly grinding against him, teasing him, feeling his hands grab my waist. He moaned as I ground myself harder, painting his neck and chest with kisses. His longing moans as he let my name roll off his tongue endlessly drove me crazy. I thrusted myself into him, taking his length all at once. I arched into him with a deep moan, starting to pant lightly. He gave me kisses through our mingling moans, my face getting more flushed and sweaty by the minute. I moaned about how good this felt and how much I love him, moaning his name over and over. He gently lifted my leg and I rolled my hips into him harder, being able to keep him even deeper inside of me. I was seeing stars, gasping for breath, my moans getting louder but less constant as I was panting too much. I thrust into him relentlessly, the feeling inside of me too much to handle. I orgasmed so hard I became dizzy for a second, and he came undone shortly after. Still leaning against the wall, his hands on my hips, my head on his shoulder, as I tried to catch my breath, listening to his fast heart rate. "I love you, girlie." He said a bit breathlessly. "I love you too." I said back, looking lovingly into his eyes.