༂ Ꮙ: ᎿᎻᎬ ᎬᏉᎬᏁᎿ ᏨᎯᏁ'Ꮏ ᏰᎬ ᎻᎯᏢᏢᎬᏁᎨᏁᎶ ༂

Somethings need to be avoid

Why?

Because it can change our or even lock our fate with it.

Is it bad?

Sometimes it's good. But sometimes it's bad.

And i don't want to gamble if it will be good or bad.

I'm not a gambler, i'm a facto.

O꙰r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆꙰i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ꙰o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊꙰n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊꙰
M꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆꙰i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ꙰o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊꙰n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊꙰e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑꙰t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊꙰t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

Oℛ¡ℴท'₷ POV

As i said in previous chapter, i'll build up my magic.

But first.... how the hell do i even do that?

That water magic, i don't even know how to use it or even how it awaken.

"Big brother, how do you feel when your magic awaken?" I ask Kelvin, that are reading a bedtime story for me while sitting in my bed.

"Hmm? How do i feel?" He ask me back, still holding the book.

"Yes, Orion was wondering about it. It looks so cool now that you can use magic." I said to him.

He were examined 5 years ago, when he turn 10.

At that time, i was still 3 y.o but i already understand whats happening.

Also because of my mature mental, i..... was considered as a prodigy by the villager just because i can crawl, walk, and speak way earlier than normal children.

Because of that, not only the village here that know me and even the village from other places know me too and some even become my fan and build a fanbase about me.

Why this things were skipped and not being told to you readers?

What a good question.

It's because other than that, it just consist of my everyday boring life that doing almost the same repeating things EVERYDAY.

Therefore, the author doesn't write about it at all. Or it will be boring as that's all i do now.

Wake up, take a bath, getting doll up, breakfast, taking a walk, playing with other kids, lunch, socialize with the villagers and the fans, go home, take a bath, getting doll up again, dinner, listening to bedtime story, sleep, and repeat it the next day.