༂ ᎲᎨ×. ᎨᎿ'Ꮥ ᎿᎨᎷᎬ ᎿᎾ ᎠᎾ ᎿᎻᎬ ᏢᏝᎯᏁ× ༂

For you, i'll do anything

I'll give him anything.

I'll be anything.

That is, if i can always stay beside you

S꙰y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ꙰s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚꙰t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊꙰e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑꙰m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

Previously

"My my, 6 mens trying to do unimaginable thing to a lady, the mother of my friend nonetheless." The person said.

Laura look at source that is on the branch of the tree, she gasped at what she sees.

"W-what...?"

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

AųՇɦℴℛ'₷ POV

"W-why are you.... here..." Laura ask young boy with red hair.

"Hm? Do you know me, ma'am?" Ask back by the boy.

'Did he.... forget about us?' Laura thought.

"Hoi, kid, you just make this Laozi mad ya know. Kids like you can't meddling in adults argument." Said one of the 'Bandits' as he seems recover from hysterics of losing his arm.

"Kid, you said, well this kid has a friend, and that friend is that lady's son. So of course i should meddling in as i promise him something." The boy said while smiling sweetly.

"Now then, without further ado, you adults should go now." After the boy said that, the 6 bulky man of 'Bandits' getting drag to somewhere else.

"Now then, ma'am. We should go and see Orion. He will be worried if we stay too long at the forest." He said.

"Also, if someone ask something about me, just said you found me at the forest, lost and amnesia." He said to Laura with smiling face, but his eyes doesn't smile at all. It's eyes showing coldness that seems can't be melt by anything.

"O-oh, i will. Don't worry about it, my lord." She said while bowing to the boy.

"You know me?" He ask with a smile.