༂ХᏆᏆ: ՏᏟᎻϴϴᏞ༂

This world is still full of mysteries.

Just like how my feelings for you grow so fast that I don't know what to do anymore except to giving everything to you.

𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓁𝓎

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After it was revealed that the child is the headmaster, all the students immediately shut themselves. Least they make the headmaster dislike them more than it already is.

There is a reason why the headmaster do that.

And it's for the students placement.

Those that has a bad attitude are with low magic will be place at the class D. Those that has a bad attitude with high magic will be put in class C. Good attitude with low magic will be put in class B. And the good attitude will be put in class A.

But for those that has high magic, as long as their attitude is not bad, they will be placed in special class.

That's what Aunt Linda told me.

Now Aunt Linda-ah no, miss Arendrum, told us the school rules and regulations.

1. No bullying. Consequences, expel.
2. No cheating. Consequences, expel.
3. Students will have their own dorm.
4. Students are only allowed to go outside the academy every once a month with a duration of a week, excluding the time you need when the school gives you a mission to do.
5. Students can't use the currency as the school has it's own currency. SP. Score point. The only way to earn score point is by getting a mission, good score at subjects, good attitude, and good attendance.

Each time a student go to class, they will get 1 so with each subjects. A day has 4 subjects with duration of a hour, meaning students will get 4 sp.

When students get score at subjects, it will be divide with the scores. F score will have their score deduct by 3 sp, D score will give them 1 sp, C score will give them 2 sp, B score will give them 3 sp, A score will give them 4 sp. And S score will give them 5 sp.

The attitude doesn't give you any sp, but it can deduct your point for one tiny misbehavior.

Mission will give students sp according to the difficulty and what the mission is about.

For example, Gathering a herb with difficulty F will give them 5 sp but if the difficulty C it will give students 15 sp.

Also the sp get be get by exchange and when it said exchange, it literally means exchange. The exchange usually happens at the market.

Each dormitory is the same at first, but you can get a better accomodations of dorm if you use your sp.

New students can only use 4 person dorm for at the first month then they can choose to move to a better dorm for a single person or roommates with other person.

The school can be said has everything a students need including a market, a recreation park and many more.

The outside of the school may look small but behind the front building is bigger than the front.

This is why the school are said as the best school in the country. Even the neighboring royalty also goes to this school as the teacher is those mage, tamer, and swordmaster with the highest degree couple with the school's library that was said to have almost everything about the world.

But the most reason that makes this school is so prestigious is because of the headmaster/chairman of the academy are said to be a mage with multiple talents of being a swordmaster, tamer, alchemist, and a mage.

Arendrum Esmeralda.

A mage that are said to be the oldest one as no one knows where she came from and how long the school has stand.

The moment the school was built, Arendrum Esmeralda is already alive and stand above the academy.

Even the kings and emperor's from the other countries and this country can't touch her at all.

But how come someone like that is befriend with your mother?

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

_______________________________________

Quote of the day!

"S***, what a cringé fu-"
_______________________________________

I'm just gonna put this here-