𖤍 ᏢᏒᎾᏝᎾᎶᏬᎬ Ꮂ ᎬᏢᎨᏝᎾᎶᏬᎬ 𖤍

The beginning is end

The beginning is end. The end is begin.

You are the key.
You are the chosen one.
You are the truth.

Seek the answers and save this world.

One by one, save all of the worlds.

You'll be bestow of every thing that you need.
You'll be given the chance to get your moments.
You'll be granted...

Immortality and Godhood.

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

In the dark bedroom, a man in his 20s wake up in startled.

"What is that..?" He thought.

Before he can continue pondering more about his dream, his alarm clock start goes on.

"06:00.... i wake up more earlier than usual." He thought.

He start start his morning routine, and goes to work at 07:30.

When he arrive in his office, his colleagues greet him one by one.

When he arrive at his desk, a nameplate are fixed there. Name: 'Zen Yodai'

Black hair that reach his nape, dark blue eyes that seems like a deep blue sea, soft eyes with a hinted of coldness that makes people feel cold yet it given a hinted of sleepiness, a thin lips that has a little hint of feminism, a baby-face, and beauty mark in a tear shape bellow his right eyes. Couple with his soft skin that's like porcelain yet it has tan a little and shorter than the average man but still higher than average woman, makes people wondering his gender.

His name is Zen Yodai.

A man in his 28 that still single with 4 phD and a body that can do sports more than the average man even though he's smaller than average man.

Popular in his years of school as the most perfect and prettiest boy. Was known in entire office as the expressionless beautiful man. But between the female colleague he was known as....... Dandere shou/uke.

Don't ask this author why is that.

*Cough*

Anyway, even if he's popular, he still feels... alone.

Nothing can make him feel loved. Except when his sister still alive.

Unfortunately, his sister died at the young age.

After that, he never showing a smile. A real and sincere smile.

But all that changed at August 18 XXXX.

He died in the accident when a terrorist blow his office where 784 people died. He's one of them.

And then i transmigrate him just so i can have my juicy yaoi shits because this queen need more and need to make this shits become more look like a real book than a book that a brat makes just because she wants to run away from the real world.

*Cough*

Anyway, at the world named Erenda, in Forstell Kingdom, at

*Wailing*

Welp, a baby boy with white hair and ruby red eyes born.

What a cute baby huh.

Well well, seems like Zen's new life life will start at the next chapter

That means i need to get my popcorn, ice cream, and all junks to.

So, this queen is out.

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

Surprised?

I want to laugh by myself because i never thought i can't make a epilogue that it become like this.

And it's not even helping while i'm binge-watch all my favorite horror movie like IT Chapter Two where Richie just said let's dance to Pennyswive and just become idiot after he see the light of death. Even thought it's sad me in the after because eddie died before i get my yaoi shits from the movie.

Yes, i stan Richie and Eddie. Don't ask me why.

So yeah, the next will be the first chapter of the first arc.

See you guys later.

Bu Bye~
Love, Q.F👑