༂ ХᏆᏆᏆ. ᎠϴᎡᎷ ᎪᏞᏞϴᏟᎪͲᏆϴΝ ༂

A day without you here feels like a year without you.

What would happen to me if you're gone forever?

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗
Previously on VtP

The moment the school was built, Arendrum Esmeralda is already alive and stand above the academy.

Even the kings and emperor's from the other countries and this country can't touch her at all.

But how come someone like that is befriend with your mother?

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After the students being separated to each class, all students are required to go to the dorm.

In D class, everyone was put in a 4 person dorm. It was put this way to let those that are arrogant know the hard life of other people that they underestimate and look down upon.

In class C, they were put in 4 person dorm. It's the same one like the C class, but the accomodations is a little bit better than the D class. The reason of this is also the same as the D class.

B class students are put in 2 dorm. It may sound good but the accomodations is so-so. Not bad but not good just like someone you people know about.

And A class is put in 2 dorm. It's the same like B class, but with a better accomodations.

For those that are put in 1 person dorm is just those that has reached certain achievement. Even royalties can't be put there immediately without any achievement. This setting was for letting them know everyone is equal, except for those that look down people based on their strength, magic, and tittle.

Hachigo and Kelvin was put in class A, just like me. And those two was put in the same dorm, which mean I'll be put with someone else as those two are the only ones that I know. But whoever is it, those are the ones that are the unhappiest now.

They said they didn't want to be put together. Then when realized that I'll be put in another dorm with a stranger, those two immediately run to Auntie's office. But they were kick out immediately.

I don't know what they were talking about as Auntie told me stay outside the office while she have a talk with them. But based on Auntie's personality, without doubt, she threatening them with something as they didn't say anything on our way back to the dorm building.

The dorm building is separate by gender.

Girls are put in the most secured dorm building. It was said that something happened that the academy put the girl's dorm building so the dorm are put with the most secured security.

The boy's dorm may also have the security, but not high like the girl's dorm nor like the library.

The library also has the highest security like the girl's dorm. Well, of course it will put in the highest security with how much precious books and ancient scribes stored there. Even the king need the chairman's permission to enter, lest he got injured with the barrier that are put there personally by the chairman.

Without me realize it, we're arrived in my appointed room.

The door is already opened, which means my dorm mate are already inside.

There's some voice and laughter coming out from the dorm and I already have a bad feeling about it.

Based on the author's way of thinking, it doesn't good.

And my intuition was right.

When we enter the room, three people are talking inside. When those three feel our presence, the three of them look at the door, staring at me.

*Sigh* When will I have a normal and boring life in this life, why is there the second prince along with his friends.

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

_______________________________________

Quote of the day!

"Fuck my life already, you dirty ass au-"
_______________________________________

Hehe, in the next chapter, there will be some new visuals regarding some new characters.

I was thinking to put them on the previous visual page but, these people are from different countries that means it need to have different page to let people know which one is from which country.

Anyway, that's that, I'll just gonna it this note here-