༂ХᏆᏙ. "ႮΝ"ᏞႮᏟᏦᎽ ϴᎡᏆϴΝ༂

The day I met you is the day I swore to myself to protect you.

But how can I let her make me believe you're not the one for me?

I don't know, and I'm regretting it in each day.

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗
Previously on VtP

And my intuition was right.

When we enter the room, three people are talking inside. When those three feel our presence, the three of them look at the door, staring at me.

*Sigh* When will I have a normal and boring life in this life, why is there the second prince along with his friends.

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Humil Forstell, the first prince and crown prince of Forstell kingdom and also the child that came to my cafe with his sister 5 years ago.

Lu XiongXu, the third prince and also the crown prince of Xiang Xi Empire.

And Liang Sang, the only son of Prime Minister of Xiang Xi Empire.

All of them are staring at me, Kelvin, and Hachigo. But I have a feeling they are staring at me.

Hachigo and Kelvin then move to the front of me, protecting me from the three of them.

"What are you staring at?" Hachigo said with threatening voice as he glare at the three of them.

"Staring? No, I'm just looking at the beautiful angel there. Is he the rumored Angel of Sucré?" Lu XiongXu said while smirking, looking at Hachigo and Kelvin before moving his gaze to me.

"Hmph, if you know, please refrain from staring at him." Kelvin said while putting his hand infront of me and move me to his back instead.

"Oh? The knights are protective of their angel?" Lu XiongXu said, still smirking.

"XiongXu, you promised me not to make him uncomfortable." Then Humil speak with a glare at Lu XiongXu.

Lu XiongXu look at Humil with a grin before he shrug.

"You didn't tell me he's going to be a beauty. I thought it's like that Lascar Broockstein, you know, the wannabe-cutie." Lu XiongXu said, making me curious.

"Wannabe-cutie?" I said while looking at him from Kelvin's back.

I see that Kelvin and Hachigo is also curious about it, Hachigo even so as he's my system but he didn't know this information.

"Ah~ cutie, you're curious huh." Lu XiongXu said while smiling at me before he continues.

"The Broockstein family was invited by the Forstell Royal Family 6 Years ago to the debut of Hydra Forstell, the first prince of Forstell. It's just that that kind of party was unfortunately also a opportunity for people to introduce their children to the royal family in hopes to get their attention, and that is just what Broockstein family do." He said, snickering while Humil and Jiang Sang only sigh.

Then Humil continue while looking at me with affectionate eyes.

"Lascar Broockstein, not only try to get close to my brother, acting cute and innocent but also spread a bad rumour about you. Saying you're a devil spawn or something. But some nobles rejected that rumors, saying you're not a devil spawn but a angel or even a golden child of the gods."

"At that time, nobles that wants to know if it's true or not came to your cafe the next day, and they believe the other nobles and not Lascar Broockstein. From that day, no one wants to get close to Broockstein family, even my brother choose to give up the throne and rather be a teacher in this academy instead when he was given opportunity." Humil said with a sigh and Jiang Sang pat his back in comfort manner.

"Now you know why Lascar was called as wannabe-cutie. In fact, he's trying to up you. Making a clothing lines and a cafe only for it to failed and even become laughing stock. But not for long because he have 3 elements. But you, the so-called devil spawn from what he said, is actually have 5 elements and even 2 of them are rare elements and 1 of it is a legendary elements." Lu XiongXu said before he stands up, making Kelvin and Hachigo become wary of him.

"But the thing is, only those that are chosen by the gods have time elements, so no one believes Lascar and silently hailed you above the podium, making you more popular that even Humil or Hydra popularity can't up you at all." He continue while slowly walking to us before he vanish.

"And I think I'll fall for you if you keep staring at me with that innocent ruby eyes." A voice whispered beside me, surprising me before I feel like someone is hugging me from behind.

I can definitely feel that hidden muscle even through clothes, I can just give him myself if not because I'm already 43 y.o now even thought this body is already 15 y.o.

When Lu XiongXu hug me from behind, Kelvin, Hachigo and even Humil are mad and trying to get me from him only for them to failed to do that.

I just want to rest. Author, can you not give me this opportunity that others want? Be with Hachigo is already good for me.

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗
_______________________________________

Quote of the day!

"Being unlucky person is the thing that I want right now. At least my ass will be okay."
_______________________________________

I'll put this one here