༂ Ꭸ. ᎯᏒᏨ 1: ᏒᎬᎨᏁᏨᎯᏒᏁᎯᎿᎬᎠ ༂

Sometimes it's good to live forward and forget the past

But the past is also in our story.

What will happen if a story doesn't have the past?

What if legends in the world doesn't have a past?

Boring and confusing right?

That's why, live not only for the future but also for the past. Never make the same mistake in the future like the past. Never forget the past just like you never forget who you truly are.

The past is what makes us the present.

L꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚꙰c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅ꙰r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆꙰e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰
Y꙰o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊꙰d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ꙰a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍꙰i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ꙰

༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗෴VILLAIN෴۝෴PROTAGONIST෴༲࿆༫࿆࿂࿆༗

At night, in Augus 18 XXXX.

A baby boy born to this world.

The mother, a former maid, was said have a beauty that may can defeat the current queen's beauty if she's not a commoner.

Her long snow white hair flow around her while holding the baby. Her red ruby eyes looking at her son that has the same trait like her, are sleeping peacefully in her arms, frowning. The mother laugh at her son's expression.

The baby then open his eyes just to see a lady with snow white hair and ruby eyes staring at him.

The baby's then widen in surprised.

"What a pretty lady she is. But why she looks familiar? White hair and red eyes couple with porcelain soft skin..."

Seeing her son wake up, the mother feed him.

The baby that just born look at the sight he see right and now what will happen to him. Before she can feed him, he look away from the scene infront of him right-

"Why did i do to deserve this humiliation...."

Oh, it seems like the baby is our little mc.

"Snow, you should eat ok. You just wake up." The mother said.

"Snow? Why the hell is that a girly name was given to a manly boy like me."

Seeing her son frowning at the nickname, she chuckled. Understand the frown means.

"Snow, your name is Orion. Orion Marionetta. The my only son and the heir of Kohryuu, the lost kingdom. We're the only bloodline of Azura, Snow. But remember this, never let anyone know who we are. We're a commoner now, not a royalty." She said with patients and hope her son understand her even if she'll remind him again in the future.